• Formula

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Mother milk

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • Both

Votes: 7 31.8%

• Total voters
Defee said:
Well, when my son was born, i gave him formula and he turned out to be just fine and very smart too..he is on honor roll in college! so doesnt matter whether babies were fed breast milk or formula..so there! :)

:werd: Defee, My children are smart too and It doesn't matter whether a baby were fed formula or breast milk, at least they are growing and well taken care of, that's all it matters!

Who cares if breast milk is better than formula!

Liebling:-))) said:
Dumb? :eek2: I didn’t know that formula make babies dumb. I only know that mothermilk is good advantage like what I said at my post.

Yes, I also used formula on my 1st son, too. He’s fine like your both sons. I didn’t against formula like what I said in first place. I’m only interesting to collect the good/bad advantages between formula & mother milk.
Why mothers prefer formula.
Why mothers prefer mother milk.

I am only curious why you prefer formula, that's all. I didn't mentioned anything about "dumb"... okay? :)
Forumula doesn't make babies dumb. Breastmilk make them grow smarter and developed well while forumlas just give them different nutritions. Scientists have done research and realized that formulas have special ingredients for babies, but it like being overprotective in some ways. Think of it this way, if you wanted to be very protective for your kids and keep them in the house protecting them from harm, what would happen? Well, your kids would never be able to go outside... making their skin more sensitive to the sun later on in life. They would never really make much friends... making them loners and hermits in the future as well as making it hard for them to make friends. They wouldn't be involved much in sports... making them wimps and afraid to get physical in the future. A lot of bad things could happen to them... however, the kids were well protected... that's what counts. Right? Nah! I'd rather have my kids go out and make more friends. If he gets a scratch? Oh well, shit happens! Playing sports will get him more involved in physical activities. He will become a great leader and make a lot of friends. I'd rather give my kids that kind of opportunity than to make sure he's 100% safe from the environment. Now, that's what I'm referring to with breastmilk and formulas. Breastmilk is like letting the kid go on his own. Formulas is like keeping the kids in the house. I don't mean it literally, but figuratively. :thumb:

I voted both, because I breastfed all my three boys briefly before starting on formula. They started on formula because my breasts did not produce enough milk for the boys to be satisfied. :(

Right now all boys are brilliant and healthy. My baby boy is almost one year old and he has already started on solid food a little bit. :thumb:

I cannot say if breastmilk is better than formula nor vice versa, because they both kept my boys happy and healthy. :dunno:

VamPyroX said:
Forumula doesn't make babies dumb. Breastmilk make them grow smarter and developed well while forumlas just give them different nutritions. Scientists have done research and realized that formulas have special ingredients for babies, but it like being overprotective in some ways. Think of it this way, if you wanted to be very protective for your kids and keep them in the house protecting them from harm, what would happen? Well, your kids would never be able to go outside... making their skin more sensitive to the sun later on in life. They would never really make much friends... making them loners and hermits in the future as well as making it hard for them to make friends. They wouldn't be involved much in sports... making them wimps and afraid to get physical in the future. A lot of bad things could happen to them... however, the kids were well protected... that's what counts. Right? Nah! I'd rather have my kids go out and make more friends. If he gets a scratch? Oh well, shit happens! Playing sports will get him more involved in physical activities. He will become a great leader and make a lot of friends. I'd rather give my kids that kind of opportunity than to make sure he's 100% safe from the environment. Now, that's what I'm referring to with breastmilk and formulas. Breastmilk is like letting the kid go on his own. Formulas is like keeping the kids in the house. I don't mean it literally, but figuratively. :thumb:

That's true. It makes sense ! I breast-fed all my 4 children. And, you know what ? All my 4 kids don't use "pacifier", either when they were babies. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Defee
Well, when my son was born, i gave him formula and he turned out to be just fine and very smart too..he is on honor roll in college! so doesnt matter whether babies were fed breast milk or formula..so there!

Quote:
posted by ^Angel^ Defee, My children are smart too and It doesn't matter whether a baby were fed f ormula or breast milk, at least they are growing and well taken care of, that's all it matters

Who cares if breast milk is better than formula!

Hello Angel & Defee, here´s eternity´s answer on your posts.

posted by eternity
Most doctors tell the mothers that breastmilk is good for babies. You know in 1900's they dont create a formula. They do have alternatives. Goat milk or breastmilk....

The point is.. why should they feed by formula if they are able to take breastmilk?

Eternity
The reason I copy & paste from your thread to my thread BECAUSE Defee & Angel answered on my THREAD, not your thread, ... PLEASE RESPECT IT; thank you

It´s up to them if they want to answer your or my thread. Next time, please don´t paste members´s post from my thread to your thread. Please respect it. Thank you.

Last edited:
You forgot that they are same issues so there are many comments on my thread. As i think they should be merged!

I think it's silly to make the same thread about one issue or another. Let's try not to off-topic here. :)

Hello Angel & Defee, here´s eternity´s answer on your posts.

Eternity
The reason I copy & paste from your thread to my thread BECAUSE Defee & Angel answered on my THREAD, not your thread, ... PLEASE RESPECT IT; thank you

It´s up to them if they want to answer your or my thread. Next time, please don´t paste members´s post from my thread to your thread. Please respect it. Thank you.

Yeah, I saw that Liebling , if she wants an answer from me she would post it in here instead of taking my post and paste it in her thread which would be much easier and with respect!

Thank you Liebling for your respect! :)

First of all I do not know what you are talking about VamPyrox...The whole comment you have said is not true... just because Some people fed babies on forumla tht doesn't mean Life would be in a different direction, than being on breastfeed. I do not understand what the point of comparing? If that makes you think that every child is going to be that way then you are wrong cuz truth is every child is different, their own person, not through forumla or breastfeed. That is all I am going to say on this subject

Last edited:
CyberRed said:
That's true. It makes sense ! I breast-fed all my 4 children. And, you know what ? All my 4 kids don't use "pacifier", either when they were babies :)
what the point? just because your children hasnt use a pacifier cuz they were breastfed? Guess what ? My hearing sister breastfeed both of her girls and they both did use a pacifier.. it has nothing to do with breastfed, like I said every child is different.. it has nothing to do with being fed either formula or breastfeed.

Cheri said:
what the point? just because your children hasnt use a pacifier cuz they were breastfed? Guess what ? My hearing sister breastfeed both of her girls and they both did use a pacifier.. it has nothing to do with breastfed, like I said every child is different.. it has nothing to do with being fed either formula or breastfeed.
You are right, Cheri..Some children use pacifier whether they were bottle fed or breast fed, doesnt matter. My son didnt like pacifier when he was a baby so all babies are different.

Cheri said:
First of all I do not know what you are talking about VamPyrox...The whole comment you have said is not true... just because Some people fed babies on forumla tht doesn't mean Life would be in a different direction, than being on breastfeed. I do not understand what the point of comparing? If that makes you think that every child is going to be that way then you are wrong cuz truth is every child is different, their own person, not through forumla or breastfeed. That is all I am going to say on this subject
I'm not saying that it's 100% true for EVERYBODY nor am I saying that you SHOULD be doing this. I'm just saying that it's suggested and the information I've provided is what research has shown and proven. Everyone is different. It's like they say, alcohol makes people drunk. Well, I've been drinking for 11 years and have never ever gotten drunk. Hmm... perhaps, it's my high tolerance for alcohol? Again, everyone is different. If I had a wife or girlfriend who was pregnant and had a baby, I'd recommend that she use breastmilk. It's healthy and enjoyable at the same time... ;)

Cheri said:

Yeah, I agree with Cheri. I do not want to butt in...

Well, I am not sure what you mean that your kids don't use pacifier because they were breastfed. BUT Pacifier is not relating with formula or Breastmilk or how does pacifier affects with?
My best friend bfed his son for 18 months and he still sucks pacifier.

Anyway, some of you who said, the breast milk is the best. most of us know that but some of us have reasons why not to breastfeed our kids. It is a very sensitive issue FOR ME because I couldn't breast feeding my kids. I was very disappointed in myself but thank god someone invented formula so babies can be healthy.

pacifier? Do you mean dummy?

Please answer my question because I have no clue what Pacifier mean.. I'm sure it's "dummy" what you all talking about?

Please answer my question before I answer something on my post later.

Excuse me, I'm confusing between British & American language.

Yes Pacifer is a DUMMY. I want to make sure for everyone to know what pacifier and dummy. baby's "things" baby can sucks something in the mouth. ;)

Dummy Pacifier Biniki paci etc... :lol:

pacifier? Do you mean dummy?

Try my best to show this pix of pacifier.

large_pacifer.gif

Thank you, Lasza.. HUG...

That's exactly, I have the feeling that you all talking about dummy...

American: pacifier
British: dummy

Thanks again... :D

Thank you, Lasza.. HUG...

That's exactly, I have the feeling that you all talking about dummy...

American: pacifier
British: dummy

Thanks again... :D

we do use the word DUMMY here too. I do use the dummy word to my family.

Cheri said:

I don't think you understand. I understand what Vampy means. I think I prefer to let Vampy explain it to you himself before you can understand what I talk about. :)

Back