• Both

Votes: 7 31.8%

• Total voters

Liebling:-)))

Sussi *7.7.86 - 18.6.09*
Premium Member
Reaction score
Good/bad advantage between Breast-fed & Bottle-fed

I´m curious which you prefer bottle-fed or breast-fed..

Why?

What´s good or bad advantage between bottle-fed & breast fed.

I can say how difference between bottle-fed & breast fed through my 2 sons.

I notice that my 2nd son get more less ill than my 1st son but they are still fine.

Germans support an idea of breast-feeding because it´s best healthy for the babies, well the nurse force my 1st son to suck my breast but he prefer bottle formula because he used bottle-fed for a week until I was recovered from ill, that´s why it´s hard to train him to suck my breast but it doesn´t work so I bottle-fed him to keep him happy.

I breastfed my 2nd son for 9 months with no complication until he bite my nipple to bleed so I decide to stop because it´s pain & might cause infection. The doctor recommend me to take sage tea (sour tea) to prevent my son to depend my breast then shift to cow cup... I never use formula but normal milk with 3,8% fat.

Good advantage:
Breast-feeding is best to save alot of work to clean & make formula bottles.
Breast-feeding cost nothing.
Breast-feeding helps me to reduce my weight.
Breast-feeding is help to prevent from germs, illness eg because it´s more antibodies in it.
Breast-feeding is best to make baby´s less smell poop & less smell vomit.
Breast-feeding helps baby to sleep easier...
Breast-feeding is the best to help me to reduce stress.
Breast-feeding is not allergic to any babies.
Breast-feeding can develop the babies´s weighs.

Bad advantage:
Watch out what you eat right because it cause baby´s stomach ache & colic. The doctor give me list what I can eat or not.
Headaches pills are not allowed.
Alcohics is also not allowed.
Orange juices is also not allowed.
Up to 2 cups of coffee are allowed.
Do not eat too much fatty.
Drink 2 litres/1kg water & herb tea to produce more breast milk forum.
Dry your nipple after finish breast-fed because it could cause infection if you don´t dry them.

Good advantage:
Formula bottle is good when you can eat & drink anything what you want without watch what you eat if you want to breastfed your baby because babies are very senstive with colic.

Bad advantage:
Strong smell poop
Smelly vomit
Bottle-fed make babies overweight
Much work to do is clean & make the formula bottles.
More stress.

I vote breast milk because it´s best advantage than formula. I´m not against formula milk because I know they are also good but I beleive that breast milk is the BEST. As long as all babies are fed and happy what they like is fine.

Come to share your experience with us...
Come to share your discuss what good or bad advantage between bottle-fed & breast-fed with us.

Last edited:
I´m curious what you prefer... why.... :)
I want to add the poll at my new thread "bad/good advantage between bottle-fed & breast-fed" but it goes wrong... :mad:

I vote mother milk because it´s less stress.... :)

Last edited:
Breast Milk is natural, and it's obviously that these breasts are meant to be used as feeding tools for the babies.

Formula Milk is manmade, and more unnatural.

Banjo said:
Breast Milk is natural, and it's obviously that these breasts are meant to be used as feeding tools for the babies.

:werd: Breastfeeding actually helps babies grow better and smarter.

Gimme a break, breasts aren't meant only for babies...

Banjo said:

I agree. I wish I could have waited to had my breast reduction but its too late. At this time, i wasn't interested in having kids in my 20's. I do regret about it.

I have no choice but I fed my kids with formula. :(

I support the breastfeeding all the way!!! Liebling:))) Your reply about the pros and cons are already answered. ;)

Last edited:
I don't have any preference because i do support breastfeeding. Unfortunately, I could not be able to bfeed my kids since i had breast reducation before i had kids. I had lack of milks. ;)

If I would have some interests in having kids in my 20's then I would have bfeeding my kids. BUT not..

so, i can't vote from your poll. ;)

Well, I used forumal on both of my boys... but that doesn't mean that they are dumb.... I hate comparing bettween breastfeed and forumal...As long the babies are being fed is all that matters:

eternity said:
:repost:

please merge with http://www.alldeaf.com/showthread.php?t=1942

because they are same issues

Oh, I didn’t know that you created your thread because I thought it's first & new thread since there're not on list under parent-parent thread. so I check the dated of your creation was on 28th April 2003, which it’s old thread. There’re many new members around before you created your thread (I’m one of them).
I created a new thread with poll under parent-parent thread to collect members's good or bad advantages.

Sorry, but the thread what I created should stay because of this poll. Thank you for remind me. :)

Cheri said:
Well, I used forumal on both of my boys... but that doesn't mean that they are dumb.... I hate comparing bettween breastfeed and forumal...As long the babies are being fed is all that matters:

Dumb? :eek2: I didn’t know that formula make babies dumb. I only know that mothermilk is good advantage like what I said at my post.

Yes, I also used formula on my 1st son, too. He’s fine like your both sons. I didn’t against formula like what I said in first place. I’m only interesting to collect the good/bad advantages between formula & mother milk.
Why mothers prefer formula.
Why mothers prefer mother milk.

I am only curious why you prefer formula, that's all. I didn't mentioned anything about "dumb"... okay? :)

Lib, I am not talking about you. I am making a general isssue, because some stated that breastfeed makes babies smarter... Well, if forumla doesnt' make babies smart how come my children learned the basic steps that all babies learn at a certain time level age? like crawling, talking, walking, potty train etc. I do not believe those links where it says breastfeed are to make babies smarter.. cuz it is not true not to me it isn't.

I voted ' Formula '.... :)

I gave all my three boys formula, simply because my breasts are senstive!

Well, when my son was born, i gave him formula and he turned out to be just fine and very smart too..he is on honor roll in college! so doesnt matter whether babies were fed breast milk or formula..so there! :)

Back