for those celebrating halloween you hould try this...

Dreamer03

Reaction score
I hope the picture does attach.

Attachments

• creepyhallowenstuff.jpg
    creepyhallowenstuff.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 3
Looks like the guy from that movie The Strangers.. wonder if that's where they got the idea from lol

I have no idea where it comes from but creepier than most Halloween costumes now a day.

I couldn't even see the costumes at first as my grammar police side came out realizing That should be than. :eek: :laugh2: After words, it looks like scarecrows or something similar. Got to figure back then they didn't have all this fancy stuff we do now.

Sorry, I have dyslexia and my English os not the best and I always forget to check my spellinh and grammar. But yeah i think for next yeat i will try one of these.

Sorry, I have dyslexia and my English os not the best and I always forget to check my spellinh and grammar. But yeah i think for next yeat i will try one of these.

No no no! It wasn't your English, it is the typing in the photo! :D I saw it exactly typed like that in the photo on Facebook so it's not you, it's whoever made the photo. :P

Plus, since my birthday is on Halloween, I don't really "celebrate" Halloween..... I get super drunk and eat other people's candy. :D :laugh2:

Lol. I was all worrying about my english. And well of i dont get to for some reason to it tomorrow..happy birthday!!! Wait you on glorida, that means its like 12 so techincally it os your birthday over there...happy birthday!!!

:laugh2: :ty: Yes, it's actually 2am. :ugh: Unfortunately I'm still awake. Don't worry about your English. I don't really take English too literal when on a Deaf forum, as I have many friends and family who type in ASL. :P On the photo though, that's just a terrible mistake.... :laugh2: Your English seems fine to me. :P

My ASL writting skills reaches levels that no other human can reach. (In other words, it needs lots of practice.) But I sm in CA, so here its not your brithday uet. One mote hout before that. Lol.

My ASL writting skills reaches levels that no other human can reach. (In other words, it needs lots of practice.) But I sm in CA, so here its not your brithday uet. One mote hout before that. Lol.

Practice makes perfect. Don't feel bad, I was raised up with ASL. While my parents are fluent in ASL, my younger sister couldn't even sign to ask what time it is! ( Which most people know just off the top of their head as they do it unknowingly.) So don't feel too bad, there's always worse. :D

Forget that Imma gonna wear me a white sheet and say i iz a member of the KKK baby!!! :laugh2:

Plus, since my birthday is on Halloween, I don't really "celebrate" Halloween..... I get super drunk and eat other people's candy. :D :laugh2:

TTy7wNA.gif

91qPYLO.gif

BTW, my friend, Val is opposite of you. She loves to celebrate Halloween which is her birthday, too.

dont worry so is mine have dyslexia to

I d love to if halloween is on my birthday. So i would have a colorful cake, purple orange black green! awesome! lol

happy birthday mew!

Thanks!!! And well just have fun on your bday and for other have fun for Halloween!!!!!(i will keep practicing!)

Back