Flu shots

SherryCherish

Reaction score
all of my family and i got flu shots yesterday. Oh boy it was alots people there. But service was so fast. They did a good job, there. I think flu shots are good for kids since alots germs/bacteria in the air at school or whereever! But my son has a special shot cuz allergy egg. It didn't hurt me at all.

Of course, my son did whimpered, but no cry. I was surprised. But my daughter only cried for 5 secs then happy. Weird girl. I see 3 kids are too terrified of shots. Poor them. Make nurse do the hard way.

Anyone of you, take any shots?

My children get shots.. I will do take shots next year!

I'm not taking flu shot. Some people have allergy reaction with flu shot. I had flu shot before, it make me sick. I would never take flu shot again.

I haven't make an appt to see dr yet. So I need do that soon for me and my son. DHB have to find his own time to go and get his. It is hard for me to make an appt for DHB right now cuz he work 2 jobs. GRIN!

its too late for me.. i got sick with flu.. i will check with my doctor and see if i should get one for later on? or not? hmm

I'm not taking flu shot. Some people have allergy reaction with flu shot. I had flu shot before, it make me sick. I would never take flu shot again.

I used take flu shots when i was young. my sick got worses. So i decided to stop taking it. Haven't for a long long time. Finally this year. i take risk to see if any improve after flu shot. *crossed fingers* hope i do the right decision lol.

Sherrycherish,
Try it, if it is work for you. If not then don't do it. Take care of yourself.

I never take flu shots and never get flu.

By the way this is just a goof from conspiracy nuts, don't take it seriously however some people think the government uses flu shots as an excuse to test things on the human population. The hospitil does keep medical records and that's how they get their data!

i MUST take flu shots everyyear for my health being sick is not good for me cuz i takes so long to get well
i never got sick after flu shot just sore arm that all

i am going to get shot on friday hope i don't get flu before friday keep my finger cross

I'm going prepared....
Hyperdermic-needle-small.gif

flu shot time unless when I'm heal first.. their policy not allowed if you're sick..
*pout* My family gonna be lucky espically not me.. :(

Are you feel ready when r u seeing...
needle-vaccine-92240-thumb.jpg

Dazed your eyes become blur what r u seeing DR giving you vaccine!

I haven't took flu shot for few years and its not important for me.

I never had any flu shots, but yes I had flu many times in my life.

We usually get our free shots at the VA clinic. We haven't been down there yet this year. We need to do it soon. Hubby and I have never had bad reactions from the flu shots.

I never had the flu shots, haven't had the flu for years since I was a little girl, thanks to the people who took the flu shots for me :) hehe JK!! (actually, I don't like shots)

I refused to get a flu shot.. If I get one, I will get sick immediately.. I never get flu shot again...

My doctor and a nurse recommended me to get a flu shot since I am pregnant now. It is very very risky for me to get sick from other sick ppl. I stay away from sick ppl so they recommended me to get one. So I will get one soon. I might have to make an appt. or I will call my health dept.

Even though I rarely get sick, I get a flu shot every year as a precaution. I have yet to schedule an appointment with my doctor for this year's flu shot, but that's next on my "to do" list. :)

Back