First Timer(:

Helluhasian_14

First time connecting with a deaf community. There isn't one in my area. Any advice on here?

hyperzz

First time connecting with a deaf community. There isn't one in my area. Any advice on here?

I see you are from MA. I dont know where you are, but there is a signing meetup group on meetup.com (click here) for the Springfield area. I'm on the site but I have yet to go to an event because they are a little far for me from southern CT. :)

Iam deaf my name is Victor
Nice a day meet your?
papetequ.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

NathanielH

hi I'd like to speak / sign with you
do you have a webcam or a video relay device? I don't think my uncle is allowed to let me use his lol but maybe. might call you with my uncle next to me :D
I also have a laptop with a webcam so that can be used too

rbreveche

Hello! My name is Roel Brian is 31 years old. I live in Philippines although my home is from San Pedro, Laguna. I am deaf. I nice to meet you

Sent from my S610 using AllDeaf App mobile app

rbreveche

Hello! My name is Roel Brian is 31 years old. I live in Philippines although my home is from San Pedro, Laguna. I am deaf. I nice to meet you...

Attachments

• 1419773780521.jpg
    1419773780521.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 8

rbreveche

Hello! My name is Roel Brian is 31 years old. I live in Philippines although my home is from San Pedro, Laguna. I am deaf. I nice to meet you