finding old crushes on myspace

August

Reaction score
i recently found my first crush on myspace.

we grew up in the same neighborhood and went to the same school for 6 years. in first grade, i wrote her a note: "you're beautiful" (yes i actually looked it up and spelled it right :h5:). i went to her 7th birthday party, where she playfully kicked me in the balls with her brand new cowgirl boots. good times.

so i looked her up

:shock:
:eek3:

SHE'S FUCKING SMOKING HOT OMG.

but her boyfriend is a total douche. and she claims to be an alcoholic. and her brother proudly claims to be a convicted felon.

a few months ago my family saw her mom at a restaurant. she's a waitress or something. anyway, when she talked to us, her face and voice were almost without expression. it was like she was dead inside. i wish i could remember more about her family from when i was a child; i have a feeling there was some FUCKED UP shit going on there. i think her mom and dad were divorced, and if she really is an alcoholic at such a young age, she must have inherited it from one or both of her parents and/or been violently or sexually abused.

anyway, she, too, is now working as a waitress just like her mom. maybe she's already begun the downward spiral of her life. i kind of hope i never run into her because i'm afraid that she might open her mouth and say some STUPID shit and ruin my image of her.

but still

OH MY GOD SHE'S LIKE A FUCKING SUPERMODEL

...ONLY HOTTER.

who feels my pain?

I don't because I am gay ol' boy! :lol:

But I am curious although....why don't you check her out at the restaurant by yourself without the family?

She may have good memories of you and you-never-know, the two of you may hit it off?!

Oh boy... What made you decide to check her out!?

I have looked up a crush whom I later decided he was not the one I am looking for, but he got married.

Anyway, I know how hard it is to contact people who are familiar to us. I don't know whether or not to contact a friend that was the only one pretty much that was always sweet to me in high school. She likes clubbing, and I don't. I was proud of her that she finally got a degree from school with two babies.

Byrdie, it's not easy to contact someone if they are under the influence of something. Sometimes it leads you down the wrong path along with them if you're not careful. It doesn't hurt to try to chat with them, but I know it's not easy because I have thought whether or not to contact my friend. She just has other responsibilities that I don't, so I am not sure what to do.

Back