Ex who wont move on

BabyPhat21

Reaction score
what do you do with an ex that wont move on???

As some of you remember the good bye letter from the first AD, today while I was sleeping my mother told me that my ex was at the door, she didnt answer the door. On the door, this note was taped -
Hi Nassim, This is *****, I just came by to say hello. I hope everything is good. Please dont think I am trying to bother you. I just wanted to see how you are. If you get a chance pleaes write me or call me sometime. Take care my beautiful Baby Phat.
Always you friend,

SO what do you guys think of this?? what should I do and what have YOU done in the past when you had an ex that wouldnt move on???

If he bothers you again, file a restraining order against him!

I, unfortunately, is an ex that is having troubles moving on. I do date around and stuff, and I am looking for someone new, but I just can't get this one girl out of my head. I had problems with the last person I broke up with cuz I would even say her name in my dreams while I am sleeping. I ain't bothering her. I wait for her to talk to me.

Follow your heart as long as treat you good. if not, move on.

I understand how you feel BabyPhat... I am separated and going through a divorce right now. At first, it is sometimes the partner that tries to reconcile but you dont want to. I experienced that and the best way is to tell him exactly what your feelings are. Do not avoid him at all.. tell him directly what your feelings are. Your best chances are to have moral support from your friends. Get one of your friends with you and tell your ex directly what your feelings. If you do not want to have a relationship with him anymore... then tell him straight out to his face.. "Listen.. I do not want to be with you anymore, you must accept it and move on. Respect my feelings, please." It works this way, I have learned that avoiding the situation does not work because it does make the ex wonder "She wants me? She doesn't doesnt want me?" Therefore he will continue to follow you around until he finally gets his answer and you get grief in the end result. *BEARHUGS* I hope this will work out for you!! You're very welcome to PM me if you'd like to!! I'd be happy to share similar experiences or advice.

Originally posted by Strawberry
Also isnt it kinda personal?

Strawberry.. maybe don't you think BabyPhat needs some ideas and suggestions from her fellow friends? Reinforcements?? It sure does come in handy in times like this.. woman to woman.. we would know...

you can hire me to beat him up half death to make him learn lesson never do that again!

Front him tell him what comes in your mind. If he continues then file a restraining order or call your wolf guard. Me :twisted: hey its been a while I havent rip someone apart :?

i have had an ex thats been obessed with me for 3 yrs trying to cause me plms and destroy my friendship steal my lover/ friends or whomever everything was sooo bad for three yrs it's starting to finally clam down but still its a lesson for me about whackos who can't seem to stay away from me when im not wantiing to go back to her, I have had fights and ongoing bouts with the same bitch...... U can ask fly free she can attest to this she's gone thru the same shit i have and i'm pah moving on way past her terrority!

Originally posted by Waz
Nassim aleast u got someone there to help you! ;)

ah cool...........

yeah, I know this guy is harmless but its really annoying me that he calls and emails me and comes by........I am like get over it move on!!!! yeah I should email him but I dont know what to say... maybe I will take Freaky's advice......what she says sounds good........

Its nice to feel loved! But it may be a bit too much sometimes, talk to him and tell him straghit out how you feel?

Hey everyone,
I have plms with my ex who cannot stop harrsment me for long time, he try to get me back to him so I dump him long time ago. he really, really, obession on me for almost 4 years and won't let me go so I am move on my new life and he don't accept I am move on. I am sick of him is conintues harrsment me. also he say I cannot date other guy and he think I am force him to find other girl so it was not true, he already hurt my feelings and try to ruins my life.

Just I need some supports at all :-(

Originally posted by Deafghostfreak
Hey everyone,
I have plms with my ex who cannot stop harrsment me for long time, he try to get me back to him so I dump him long time ago. he really, really, obession on me for almost 4 years and won't let me go so I am move on my new life and he don't accept I am move on. I am sick of him is conintues harrsment me. also he say I cannot date other guy and he think I am force him to find other girl so it was not true, he already hurt my feelings and try to ruins my life.

Just I need some supports at all :-(

Deafghostfreak -- do u realize u can also file a restraining order against him qq have u attempted to go that avenue q this is a VERY long time 4 years and hes still at it -- u might want to file a restraining order and let the court tell him to stop and if he wont he would be arrested for violationg the restraining order -- that should get him to think twice and to get him to move on since u said u have already moved on

Back