"Ever been victim by housebroken or by fraud from bank twice?"

PurrMeow

Reaction score
"Have any of u been victim by housebroken or fraud by bank or etc? I just recently been victim that someone broken in our barn the day after Xmas of 07) and stole our few items twice? I have been victim (once by my sister and her ex f*king a**hole hubby and now unknown suspect... and the detectives include my bf saying that there is not enough evidence to file suite against the thieve that broke in our barn and stole our tiller and few of my bf's things. And the other detectives told me and bf that the person whom stole our things that are not enough evidence what would u do? I just wanna to know what you think or react to this. I am just having very frustrated and angry not knowing what to do but I am having hard time with idiot/idiots ppls that have stole our items. What would you do?

I'd put 4-5 mini cameras around the barn to make some beautiful evidence.

We had our previous house broken into twice, many years ago.

put some heavy duty lock on the door and check into every few hours

I had my shed broken into few years ago by my stepdaughter. I was so furious and run to the hardware and brought heavy duty lock *the old one was so light and easy to break into*. I also had a house broken into so many times by my step children. My truck was broken into and cut the seat. someone stole my exh's tools. He was so pissed of course.

It is not easy to be a victim at all. But you learn something and the next time do it to catch the idoit.

Wouldn't alarm system be a good idea? You can set it to blare a loud one and that would most likely scare away the burglar. If that does not happen, then they will get caught by polices. Because some systems are designed to be connected to dept and they will let police know that something's going on in your house.

I am planning to get alarm system when I live by myself. It's way too scary not to have one.

go to TigerDirect.com Best Deals - Computer Parts, PC Components, Computers & Electronics and order you some mini cameras that record on your computer and put them up.

I understand that about mini cameras! But but what if we are away on vacation? I discussed my bf about getting a guard security or security to be at our house while we are on vacation.. The big problem is that our security like code to punch that we are having hard time trusting cause of what my sister sis to me that she found our personal passwords, etcs, It makes more difficult cause of our very important personal things BUT! It's too hard! Arghh

I wonder if you can use bio id instead? One that have to use your eye or fingerprint. No one else can copy that.

put some heavy duty lock on the door and check into every few hours

I had my shed broken into few years ago by my stepdaughter. I was so furious and run to the hardware and brought heavy duty lock *the old one was so light and easy to break into*. I also had a house broken into so many times by my step children. My truck was broken into and cut the seat. someone stole my exh's tools. He was so pissed of course.

It is not easy to be a victim at all. But you learn something and the next time do it to catch the idoit.

Yea I know what u mean by heavy duty lock we had but it won't do us any good.. They just jammed it off and get in and stole it; but the good thing that we had kept the model numbers in our file cabinet! But the bad new is that they damaged the doors of storage that my bf built and then now there's more evidences are that there's marks that they were from truck's tires so now they have gotten the suspect but the bad news not enough evidence but the cops and atty are saying that the suspect/suspects were breaking in other houses. So right now me and bf are tracking the victims the suspect/suspects broke in barns/storages not houses/trailers! Cause the suspect/suspects knew about barns/storages! So there were 5 barns/storages that were broken in! Now I have taken pictures when we bought things and keep our model manuals to keep and as for NOW the suspect is already in jail and admitted but not to our tiller but I :rifle: at the suspect and he got scared and admitted and go to jail! He admitted that he broken in 7 houses include mine. so now he has to serve 13 yrs for broken in houses and stole the items...

I wonder if you can use bio id instead? One that have to use your eye or fingerprint. No one else can copy that.

Yea, they already had fingerprint. The problems are that other ppls using theirs to prevent others but lucky that the place like pawn called the police because the polices that we have reported and the man called and said that he witnessed the tiller (the only one tiller) whom paid $20 dollars and the other man who was "investigated" involved and banged the man and then he described the vehicle so my bf heard and said that we knew the vehicle cause it was living next to our house that the parents are having trouble with their son and son's wife cuz of their drug to get money to pawn! U know what I mean!

The case is still waiting cause me and bf have to go to court to tell and and hopefully the idiot person/ppls admit to the judge what they have done! So, let's wait and see... Thank God I did take pictures of things before and after!

Back