EOS 5D Mark III

The Highlander

Reaction score
Canon U.S.A. : Consumer & Home Office : EOS 5D Mark III

I used work for Canon as technician leader for DSLR.

Eos 5D had a lot problem with dirty in the viewfinder. Eos 5D Mark II really good but no HDR and slow FPS as 3.9 for continuous shooting.

Eos 5D Mark III is a lot better and cheaper and smaller than Eos 1D Mark III.

My dream to own Eos 5D Mark III and I can use it as professional video for VLOG as Deaf event.

What kind of DSLR you own? I own Canon 20D for almost 8 years and still faster and better picture than iPhone 5, S4, and most brand new small digital cameras.

Last edited:
Canon U.S.A. : Consumer & Home Office : EOS 5D Mark III

I used work for Canon as technician leader for DSLR.

Eos 5D had a lot problem with dirty in the viewfinder. Eos 5D Mark II really good but no HDR and slow FPS as 3.9 for continuous shooting.

Eos 5D Mark III is a lot better and cheaper and smaller than Eos 1D Mark III.

My dream to won Eos 5D Mark III and I can use it as professional video for VLOG as Deaf event.

What kind of DSLR you own? I own Canon 20D for almost 8 years and still faster and better picture than iPhone 5, S4, and most brand new small digital cameras.

Looks like I can pick up a Canon 20D for around $200 with lens and the kit. A bargain compared to a new one costing few thousands. Too bad it's only 8 megapixels.

I use a Sony NEX-5R. Not really a DSLR, but great quality shots (16 MP), fast focus, continual shooting and video (1080p). Interchangeable lenses and some special effects and presets built in, and wireless syncing (although I just move the flash card).

I sold my canon 5Dmk2 and its accessories right one week before canon 5Dmk3 release. I would wait Canon to release better camera with high mp. Nikon D800 have 36 mp. Will Canon respond?

I sold my canon 5Dmk2 and its accessories right one week before canon 5Dmk3 release. I would wait Canon to release better camera with high mp. Nikon D800 have 36 mp. Will Canon respond?

36MP? That's mean you needs 24.53" x 16.37" at 300ppi. :eek3:What's kind picture you use it for? Use it for BIGASS Banner Ads for outside? Or use it for zoom in a lot and corp a picture from photoshop without a pixelator? 36MP pretty eat up a lot space from SD card and SSD/HDD quick.

22.3 MP is good enough for me even 10.88" x 8.16" at 300ppi for me.

Ewwww, Canon ;)

I shoot mostly Nikon D800 but use Pentax K5 in underwater housing for water portraits

that's nothing there's a 200MP camera...

There's already a gigapixel camera. The detail is so mind blowing. Higher gigapixel camera is in works in the future.

What model? Is it DLSR?

It is not really DSLR.

Of course, it's not but still the detail is impressive. You don't have to have a DSLR to make perfect photography. :) Some Pro cameras with non DSLR technology can do great photography.

cards-s.jpg

Mastering-Shutter-Speed-Lenses.jpg

Slow Shutter. Can small digital camera do that?

Back