EOS 5D Mark III

I want to own a real Lecia...nothing else...because its compact, simple and it's a real camera

In fact, yes it can. I've done night slow shutter with a Panasonic Lumix, came out great. :) I think you been focusing way too much on DSLR cameras. Many professional photographers do carry point and shoot cameras, depending on the subject they need to shoot at. It's not always a center of attention with DSLR cameras.

I've never in my life owned anything except an SLR... I learned at age 20 or 21 on film. Before that I didn't have anything... I had inherited my grandfathers film camera after his hands started shaking and 1 year later I was starting my degree (originally just for fun but it became my career without intending it)

I have an awesome collection of Mr Potato Head pinhole cameras... :) and a collection of eyes printed on wood and glass in the dark room.

Grummer do you have a link?

In fact, yes it can. I've done night slow shutter with a Panasonic Lumix, came out great. :) I think you been focusing way too much on DSLR cameras. Many professional photographers do carry point and shoot cameras, depending on the subject they need to shoot at. It's not always a center of attention with DSLR cameras.

Don't be assumed. I tried via powerpoint, G, S, etc for many times. They don't have Bulb mode that I know so far from 2000 to 2007. All EOS have bulb mode

So what's model of Panasonic Lumix?

I learned that from high school. It was fun and easy to fool someone like clone people, and it looks so REAL without photoshop software need.

Then I'm sure you know Jerry Uelsmann then :)
ju_5.jpg

Don't be assumed. I tried via powerpoint, G, S, etc for many times. They don't have Bulb mode that I know so far from 2000 to 2007. All EOS have bulb mode

So what's model of Panasonic Lumix?

I can't remember, that was a long time ago. It's a compact 9.1 megapixel with 10x optical zoom. It has lots of manual settings on it. I don't have it anymore as it was stolen. If it wasn't stolen, I would be still using it nowadays. Was one of my favorite digital camera.

Back