Emory Marsh

bbnt said:
He got the shaft big time. When I'm done being pissed about it I will post about it.

I'm going to have to recommend you not to post anything about this person here.

We had rules about not mentioning names here. I don't know if there's other members here who might like him which would get displeased if we allowed you to post degrading story about this person. :(

It's just a recommendation that I hope you can take in consideration.

SilenceGold said:
I'm going to have to recommend you not to post anything about this person here.

We had rules about not mentioning names here. I don't know if there's other members here who might like him which would get displeased if we allowed you to post degrading story about this person. :(

It's just a recommendation that I hope you can take in consideration.

I like the guy and would have beed pleased if he would have got the job. The only way I would have got peoples opinions about him was to post his name. When a person is applying for a job that effects your child you want to know as much as you can. With respect to Mr. Marsh I will not post the events that unfolded.

SG, I am sure BBNT means that Emory may have applied for a job and got screwed out of it and the decision was wrong cos Emory's highly qualified, highly likable and very experienced in deaf ed. I remember he retired from CSDF and moved to Arizona but apparently retirement didn't suit him so he became active again....this time at the Az school....so I'm guessing when a position came up, he applied, coming with great credentials, personality, and vast experience in the education of the deaf......that's my take on it.....it seems that BBNuts is championing Emory's cause. Who knows, maybe they hired someone who also comes highly qualified---maybe we shall find out...... At any rate, SG, you are to be commended for your hawk-eyed vigilance. :thumb: :thumb:

Dang, BBNuts beat me to it! BBNuts, if you aren't gonna post what is apparently an injustice done to Emory, I wish you'd PM me about it. I know the guy well.

bbnt said:
I like the guy and would have beed pleased if he would have got the job. The only way I would have got peoples opinions about him was to post his name. When a person is applying for a job that effects your child you want to know as much as you can. With respect to Mr. Marsh I will not post the events that unfolded.

I apologize. I heard you were pissed so I figured that you were mad at him. Thought you were going to talk shit about him here....so I didn't want that to turn nasty here....

Now I stand corrected that you are upset that he didn't get the job?

Emory Marsh ... I only can say I do remember him as a very solid guy ... would love to correspond with him again!

Back