Do you Kiss your cat?

B

Buckdodgers

I used to kiss my kitty on the head sometimes.I wonder do you kiss your cat on the head?

Yes I do and I also rub my face against their faces. They meow for more if I stop :)

Yeah I kiss my cat and I’m a 6’1 guy (because we all know being shorter than that makes all the difference when it comes to kissing cats). She always looks at me lovingly for a second then plops her head back down and goes to sleep.

yes i do kiss all of my cats n kittens on their head..and pet them.. they love it.. heh.. :)

Of course, I do kiss on my dogs' foreheads. I even give them hugs, too. They are my children. :aw:

Me too!

I give my cats kisses -- especially on nose and lips. I know I know I am nuts. I do the same for dogs too. I am :crazy:

ofc i kiss the furkids! they enjoy all the attention when im petting them and talking to them -- YES i do talk to the cats! :lol:

Yeech.....Couldn't see myself kissing anything that licks its own ass..lol

Of course, I do kiss on my dogs' foreheads. I even give them hugs, too. They are my children. :aw:

Me too! Of course, I hug my cat baby! I alway kiss my cat. When I go sleep and say bye good night my cat. When I gone before I say bye be good! I told my cat ready go eat. My cat meow and jumped on me! follow me. My cat is too smart bec he know me deaf and make him pay attention.

Yeech.....Couldn't see myself kissing anything that licks its own ass..lol

who cares ..... same thing as all of us. Did Ourselves kissing anything that did with bj, anal, and many more! :fruit:

Of course, I do kiss my furkids' heads. I rub their heads with my hands. They love it.. I love to feel their purrrrrrrrrring. It tells me that they love me!! ;)

I talk to my cat. I rub his head. But not when other men are looking.
He is a Maine State Coon Cat 16 pounds and plays the piano.
Motley the Cat Plays Piano

Oh.. that so cute !!!

Oh yes i do kiss my cats and dogs on their heads and petting them also gave them hugss.. they love it in the past ... have no pets at the moment .:( because am so busy lady ....

Every morning, Pumpkin walked to my chin and rubbing on my face. She waited for me to get up for breakfast. Garfield always slept in the middle of my legs to keep him warmer. Every morning, I kissed on their heads. They purrrrr.

=^..^=

How come Pumpkin sometime drool when she rubbed on my face? I pat and hugged her. What does the cat has the drool ?

I do lurv talk w/my 5 kittens and two cats.. includes 2 dogs...

Anything what I want to giving lot of lovable *smoochies all over* so precouisly my furkids!

Back