do u buy sandwich at 7-eleven?...

I haven't gone to 7-11 in a long time expect getting a surpee! ha.. But mostly I prefer "WAWA" the best!

7-11 sandwiches and burritos are disgusting! I usually buy drinks (soda) or gum and candy there, that's it

The nacho cheese chicken burrito sounds good, I'll head over there sometime this week. :thumb:

Hi Brian,

Lemme know how u like nacho cheese chicken burrito.
Be aware that price's a little bit high almost 8 dollars with combo.

yes, I like pita with turkey breast and swiss cheese, it's pretty good. As long as I check the date when it made. It have to be no more than 2 days from made and it's great to eat. It's worth when I was in hurry for lunch break at work.

Hmm, I'm going to try that one pita with turkey breast and swiss cheese, sounds good to me.

Just quickly in 7 11 store for get drink> water, red bull, etc.. that s it!

never buy anything foods in 7-11, just only candies, sodas, beers, wines, slurpee, and lotto (just once a while for fun, lol)

I remmy read business selection saying 7-Eleven is huge profit on cigarette (60%) and soda (20%) while sandwich, they manage to make as 5%.

Oh. right...I did went to subway for $5 footlong. I haven't gone to quiznos yet for $5, I just saw it on TV recently.

I been to Quiznos and it not really that great! It a pretty much a rip off and over prices. That why I always go to "WAWA" the best.

I tried Quizo's, it was pretty good but it's way overpriced! I like Subway better and it's cheaper too
I like Quizno's too. They're huge, meaty, and juicy! Yum!

But... they're too expensive. :(

Yuck! I don't buy sandwich from 7-11 that's disgusting. I only buy Slurpee, candy, drink and chips. I have to agree with some members Subway , Quizno's and Blimpee's are better sandwiches.

I have eaten sandwich from 711 long time ago. It tasted okay. Usually sandwiches are not of high quality. Slurpees and candies are my temptation. I usually go to Quick Trip store (competitior to 711). They have better service and more options. They do have slurpees too. I always buy chicken, beef, or new jalapeno pepper cheese Taquitos. QT do have sandwiches but I only eat few, avoiding BBq Ribs, Hamburger, Beef tenderlion, sasage sandwiches. Those sandwiches taste good but have some grounded bones in it that wasn't grounded well enough. It's like eating hamburger with sand in it. After that I stopped buying sandwiches. I became leery about other store like 711, Circle K, Casey's (country gas station), Everyday. Later Taquitos came, it became my favorites. Store clerks knew that if I buy gas, I will buy taquitos and fig bars along with it. Lol.

Catty

Competing each other is pretty stupid

BTW, yesterday, my partner and i went to quiznos for $5 actually three choice limit like turkey, ohh i forget, my mind blank shoot...better subway for $5 i think five choice limit. alot alot alot of people at subway, my gosh.

"WAWA" never heard of it. what WAWA stand for? or is it a joke? :dunno2:

Wawa is a great place to get good subs there and it almost like 7-11, this is no joke. You can check it out. Wawa and they been around for years since 1970's while I was growing up, only thing is I was surprise they build one here finally in Virginia since I grew up in New Jersey. Wawa is getting more popluar now on the east coast. I am not sure about the west coast yet. There price is reasonable and gas price too. Wawa started around 1903 I think. I grew up around Wawa and love it.

Wawa is a great place to get good subs there and it almost like 7-11, this is no joke. You can check it out. Wawa and they been around for years since 1970's while I was growing up, only thing is I was surprise they build one here finally in Virginia since I grew up in New Jersey. Wawa is getting more popluar now on the east coast. I am not sure about the west coast yet. There price is reasonable and gas price too. Wawa started around 1903 I think. I grew up around Wawa and love it.

I didn't know about WAWA until I saw this.
Thanks for the website.

I love WAWAs!!! They have a great healthy food selection, good for snacking. 7-11 has improved in that dept too but not as much variety. Royal Farm is another good convienent store to go to for healthy foods. I think WAWA is the best.

Nope, I dont buy sandwiches from 711. Too much sodium! I am not a big sandwich person anyway.

Back