Do Paramount Pictures support deaf community?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. You haven't see my scripts.

I've already settle the characters out. Now, that's all I can tell you. I'm very protective of my scripts. Telling people all over the world will be my undoing, it's very easy for you or everybody to steal the ideas right under my nose.

That's why I want to ensure to lock my scripts until I move to California and have it hand over to Paramount Pictures. To be honest with you, I've longed wanting to working with Paramount Pictures! Big fan of their beautiful work. Love what they've done with all of three franchises.

:( you will not include me in your script? I am sad.

btw - but what about being a Governor of New Jersey?

Undecided.

Jiro, I really, really, really, really wants to running for governor of New Jersey. I'm being divided on that path of my journey right now. All I see is two path, like..where should I go?

Undecided.

Jiro, I really, really, really, really wants to running for governor of New Jersey. I'm being divided on that path of my journey right now. All I see is two path, like..where should I go?

South America.

Undecided.

South America is the best bet.

Now, I find it insulting.
lac.gif

I hope that being deaf won't stop me from working with Paramount Pictures....
Being deaf won't stop you but being busy as governor of NJ might.

Oh my god...this thread...I think I'm seeing butterflies.

awesome!!!! keep posting it here to tell us what is going on your deeply thoughts. :thumbup:

Now, I ask of a mod to have this thread closed.

I'm going to keep my mouth shut and can never tell my scripts in it.

Can you do that, please? All thanks to Jiro, all my memories has flooding up to remembered what it's all about.

You're welcome, Prime Boss and good luck! I will be sending bill to you in a couple days. Glad to be of service to you. :cool2:

Mod note:

Thread closed at creator request. :locked:

Now, I ask of a mod to have this thread closed.

I'm going to keep my mouth shut and can never tell my scripts in it.

Can you do that, please? All thanks to Jiro, all my memories has flooding up to remembered what it's all about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back