Did your Child(ren)....

Cheri

Prayers for my dad.
Premium Member
Reaction score
Did your Child(ren) did or say something funny?

Couple weeks ago I went to cashed my check at a cashing place, My 4 yrs. old was on his knees and looking under a lady's skirt, I said Jordan! What are u doing? he came up to me ( blushing on his cheeks) and said to me " Mommy, She isn't wearing anything" I said Jordan! Shame on ya. :mrgreen:

:rofl: That's cute! I wish I saw that! That would have been funny on camera! Hehehe!

:naughty: Jordan!!

My daughter was 4 at that time, saw a man with no teeth, and said to me "Mummy, he is very rich!!"

I said "What makes you think he's rich?"

She said "Because he has lots of Tooth Fairy Money!!!!!"

My son decided that his little pre-school crush is no longer Miss Right. He came home and announced that she's one of the undead now.

:laugh2: :laugh2: @ Red~RumGirly and MalfyGirly.,,,That was real Cute! :thumb:

When my younger sister Krissy travels on the roads with me when she was younger, at the gas station in the restrooms there a condoms machine she would say "Can I have 25 cent for a candy up there?" I told her believe me that isn't no candy machine!

:giggle: ...cute...

When we were shopping at Target, there was this lady in front of us in line, my 4 years old son, asked me, ' is this lady having a baby? ' and I looked right at this lady in front of me and noticed she was overweight, and I said ' No, I don't think so dear ' and this lady overheard my son asked that question, she turned around and shaked her head and said ' no I'm not '....I was soo :Oops:...

Cheri said:
Did your Child(ren) did or say something funny?

Couple weeks ago I went to cashed my check at a cashing place, My 4 yrs. old was on his knees and looking under a lady's skirt, I said Jordan! What are u doing? he came up to me ( blushing on his cheeks) and said to me " Mommy, She isn't wearing anything" I said Jordan! Shame on ya. :mrgreen:

LOL Yes, Cheri....

I'm gonna brag on my four yr old nephew...

He's really into Star Wars. I mean REALLY into Star Wars. LOL His favorite character is Yoda. Well, lately ... He's taking to pretending to be a Jedi Knight and learning to "levitate" things. His little sister was in front the television blocking his view, so he tried to levitate her, so she'd get out of the way! LOL My sister said she heard "Stop it, Mathew. Stop it." My sister had to seperate the children otherwise my niece was gonna haul off and clobber her brother! LOL

Mallory my daughter was very hiliarious 3 years old toddler, that during week, She went with me to Craft Class to make shrunken apples turn out old people and dress up.. After few days later, she and i went out shopping.. She said "Oh My, We made her".. I was like what .. She said, "she was an apple before we craved her.. she shrunkened.." I was like :X and try not to :rofl:

When my second son was 5 years old, we were walking around at the grocery store and since my son knew about ' chicken pox ' and he just got over them, we were looking for rash cream, so I saw a young guy with bad acnes on his face was putting cereal on the shelve, I walked up to him with my 5 years old son beside me, and asked if he knows where I could find the rash cream at, when my 5 years old tag me on the hip and said ' Mommy, he has chicken pox too '... :shock: boy, I was soo embrassed!...

I did apologized to this young guy and said my 5 years old doesn't know the difference between chicken pox and umm...u know ...

Kids are too funny!

I remember one time my daughter went outside in the midst of summer and said, "Boy mommy, it is hot and spicy out here!".

Then once she told me about a girl at school that got headlights. She meant head lice!

Back