Deleting this account

Shannon96902

Reaction score
How do I delete or cancel this account?

Update your avatar with a picture of your back

just leave and dont come back.. one of those days yo will change your mind and come back. no worries. no big deal.

Sorry but I don't want this account to remain open... Nihilist, Your not going to see my face so get over it! I like for this account to be deleted.

If you delete your account, Alex will be upset because his AllDeaf website value goes down by 90%. :lol:

Anyways, there is no way for you to delete your account in AllDeaf, next time I encourage you to read the rules before registering.

Bring up topics about deaf ferrets ruling Deaf World and being ignorant about learning ASL to communicate with other deaf ferrets and deaf cats.

Sorry but I don't want this account to remain open... Nihilist, Your not going to see my face so get over it! I like for this account to be deleted.

You could post some really nasty comments and that will closes your account for good!

Spam that will close your account in a second.

Not always, some spammers received permanent ban and won't delete the account.

You could post some really nasty comments and that will closes your account for good!

It means she will be warned or banned, not delete the account.

It is strongly discourage to break the AD rules that expect to cause account to be closed.

up to owner decision wise choice to delete accounts,Rules AD is period cannot delete accounts.lAD strong strictly owner can't change it! handle prevent to banned spam or muplite accounts illegal be careful strictly! law!

usually for someone wanting to close their forums account has something to hide- it doesnt matter what the story is. If you want to do something with your account - you just need to send msg to the admins. good luck- and hope you stay.

Back