Deleted friend's GF from facebook v. why should that be an issue? (it is)

kevbo

Premium Member
Reaction score
Being that we are not in high school, why would it be an issue if I (or anyone else) deleted my/their friend's girlfriend from my facebook friends list? I basically went through and deleted people I never talk to. Now granted, do I like her? No, not really. But that's not why I deleted her... I deleted her because she's not my friend and I never talk to her.

Well my friend won't come out and say it... but I've heard from people she's calling me an asshole because of it.

Really? Are people that serious about facebook?

people are.. I have 192 friends waiting to be my friend on facebook and im not adding them...... They get butt hurt over it.

It's worse than killing a kitten. oh yes. a kitten. :shock:

One guy friend of mine was confused about an older co-worker who had deleted him from her "friends" because well, she was annoyed of his status updates and never talks to him. I heard both sides of it and was kind annoyed by the whole thing. She added him again and then dropped him again, same shit. I think he finally got the clue.

It's a non-issue. Not worth spending much time thinking about.

people are.. I have 192 friends waiting to be my friend on facebook and im not adding them...... They get butt hurt over it.
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Oh, wait...

*walks away*

sounds like she have a thing for you. Otherwise she wouldn't be mean to you for removing her.

I bet you don't know which one is me :) (answer: none of those 192 ... just wondering if you even know who these people are)

Last edited:
People are always trying to add me and they get all worked up over being denied.

Big deal.

I bet you don't know which one is me :) (answer: none of those 192 ... just wondering if you even know who these people are)

I know most of them. And as of this morning, 194. I know these two as well.

It's that I just don't really care about facebook that much.

Sheila, when was my last update?

Facebook has increased the drama in my life, with little reward for me.

Facebook is a big time waste. I have just deleted my fb profile.

they are serious difficult your complication pretty extremely serious! that is why your her swearing negative because cause problem serious! she is very rude! no reason terrible you delete her you ignored her!!

I do the same thing. I see no reason to keep people on my friends list when they don't talk to me. Facebook is a SOCIAL network and people who don't know how to be social are pointless. Of course, I also delete people who only use fb to constantly update statuses to say that they are tired or bored (I HATE when people say they are 'board...') or when they say they want pizza or something else with such annoying detail that people wonder why they need to know. Honestly, I'd say put it aside and don't worry about it. She'll get over it. She's a big girl. That's what I say to all the people who get mad at me for it.

People have different definitions of being social.
Are you going to penalize someone else for their personality and behavior? Maybe some don't post as much online as much as they'd say in real life, or don't share every place they are at the other day. Maybe some of them log on facebook every other month or got busy in real life.

As much as I want to state that it looks unfair, I'm not the one in charge of your friends, that's you. That is the thing you need to judge before adding them or accepting friend requests in the first place. Don't take the request if you felt this first.

I have seen people who delete others off their lists just for their own reasons or possibly from drama issues. Personally, I wasn't involved in any of them but I've noticed people act the darndest about 'being friends' on facebook.

Move on and take note of people who delete you if you're in that situation, it's their personality. Same as for the people who want to add you for their reasons.

I know most of them. And as of this morning, 194. I know these two as well.

It's that I just don't really care about facebook that much.

Sheila, when was my last update?

That was like...last month....before Oct 23....shame on you. I use my FB a lot to communicate and keep in touch with other peeps. ^_^

Back