Decorated my ha!

zeefour

Reaction score
I already had made it green, now I used some other patterned contact paper. I'm getting a new one soon, this one is on it's last legs but it's all I could afford since it's the only one Medicaid paid for in my state, it was really screwy. It has a lot of awful feedback, I can't wait to get a new one. But I may as well make I look good. I just love bright colors if you can't tell!

Attachments

• ha2.jpg
    ha2.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 27
  • ha4.jpg
    ha4.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 24
  • ha1.jpg
    ha1.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 24
  • ha5.jpg
    ha5.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 25
I already had made it green, now I used some other patterned contact paper. I'm getting a new one soon, this one is on it's last legs but it's all I could afford since it's the only one Medicaid paid for in my state, it was really screwy. It has a lot of awful feedback, I can't wait to get a new one. But I may as well make I look good. I just love bright colors if you can't tell!

Have you checked about getting a new ear mold? The feedback may well be coming from that rather than the aid itself; especially if you have not had a new one made in several years.

@Jane B. Yep you're so right, I actually have an audiologist appointment coming up for a new fitting. I couldn't get in until October unfortunately. The ear mold I have is kind of like a plastic inner ear HA with the attachment for the tube outside of it. It worked well for awhile but now the rubber is kind of getting old and losing it's fit if that makes sense. I'm getting fitted for a full ear mold this next time, I've saved up so I can get it done right. I have Medicaid. I work full time and am a full time student but with my health issues I can't afford to buy insurance. I only make $11 an hour, though I work 45 hours a week. I'm grateful for Medicaid don't get me wrong but at the same time it kind of sucks getting the bottom of the barrel. But it's better than no barrel at all!

Back