deaf professional photographer

deafclimber

Reaction score
do you know who is deaf professional photographer ? i know this deaf person who is jennifer. she now lives in nyc and she does shooting the models and etc. i am intersted in more info about deaf professionals. do you know anyone ? thanks.

gracias mucho, bebe katzie !

tate tullier knows my friend, gabe ! small world eh ?...

I know this wonderful photographer and his name is Jason Salerno. His wonderful artwork includes

•Photojournalism
•Digital Capture and Manipulation
•Small, Medium, and Large Format Cameras
•Food Photography
•Professional Quality Scanning and Digital Printing
•Advanced Black-and-White Photo Processes
•Stock Photography
•Studio (lighting and location)
•Advanced Color Photography
•Scientific Photography
•Nudes and Portraits
•Alternative Photography Processes
•And also extensive Arts and Photography History background.

An example of his artwork...

"The Floating Woman"

deafclimber said:
tate tullier knows my friend, gabe ! small world eh ?...

Deafclimber,

I know Gabe. Small world, indeed! Are you going to his wedding next month?

deafclimber said:
do you know who is deaf professional photographer ? i know this deaf person who is jennifer. she now lives in nyc and she does shooting the models and etc. i am intersted in more info about deaf professionals. do you know anyone ? thanks.

Deafclimber,

Jennifer who? I know Jenn Reynolds and she works with models. She is based in Southern California.

Heidi Ramborger, a deaf photographer. I saw her works in other state, not California and her works are quite good. However I cannot find her site so I cannot provide the link.

Now about this deaf photographer which I believe is the best ever I seen or heard. It is Tate Tullier. Here's his biography. And here's his works (I'm very impressed by his works btw). I got this information about him from Deaf258. I'm glad that he told me about Tate because I'm looking for a professional photographer to hire for taking some pictures of Kerri, a client/patient who I'm working with in Sweden. She have some kind of genetic disorder (kidneys) and she is very beautiful woman (as in her looks but her personality too). She have only few months to live. She is very camera shy person and she tends to refuse to let anyone to take some pictures. I hope that she will accept the idea of professional photographer taking some pictures which she's still refused. I recently got a email from Swedish government that they approved the fund for me to hire a professional photographer. I'm planning to contact Tate today about it to see if he is interested in taking some pictures of Kerri and I hope he is.

Edited: Oh, Katzie already mentioned about Tate. I missed that part... sorry, Katzie :x

oakbluffs said:
Deafclimber,

I know Gabe. Small world, indeed! Are you going to his wedding next month?

cool ! no i am not invited to his wedding. too long distance for me... hopefully i ll see him next year for deaf climbers gathering in west coast. he was very good in rock climbing.

oakbluffs said:
Deafclimber,

Jennifer who? I know Jenn Reynolds and she works with models. She is based in Southern California.

yes that is her ! that is correct she is pure calforina native. that time i started to know her, she lived in miami. she sounds fun to be around. i havent had a chance to meet her since i met her through deaf match online in several years ago. she is extremely busy with her photos...

more dick

i know a man named DICK MORE, no kidding..a deaf pro photographer! :thumb:

Magatsu said:
Heidi Ramborger, a deaf photographer. I saw her works in other state, not California and her works are quite good. However I cannot find her site so I cannot provide the link.

Now about this deaf photographer which I believe is the best ever I seen or heard. It is Tate Tullier. Here's his biography. And here's his works (I'm very impressed by his works btw). I got this information about him from Deaf258. I'm glad that he told me about Tate because I'm looking for a professional photographer to hire for taking some pictures of Kerri, a client/patient who I'm working with in Sweden. She have some kind of genetic disorder (kidneys) and she is very beautiful woman (as in her looks but her personality too). She have only few months to live. She is very camera shy person and she tends to refuse to let anyone to take some pictures. I hope that she will accept the idea of professional photographer taking some pictures which she's still refused. I recently got a email from Swedish government that they approved the fund for me to hire a professional photographer. I'm planning to contact Tate today about it to see if he is interested in taking some pictures of Kerri and I hope he is.

ahh i m sorry about her. i hope she can take a kidney replacement.

thanks for info about heidi...

I have a friend who is professional photographer in sports. I don't know if I am allowed to post his website. He lives in Bay Area (CA). He did a great job on it!

deafclimber said:

Yes we do have Deaf professional photograher for my wedding. His name is Tom Peets. He did a great photographer ! He lives in Connecticut

Yes I know him...I went school with him long time ago...

Yes he work for Sports Illustrated and take photos for football I think. I can't remember any else.

R3na3Blyth3 said:
I heard of one doing Sports Illustrated - Mike Pimental..?

Sabrina said:
Yes we do have Deaf professional photograher for my wedding. His name is Tom Peets. He did a great photographer ! He lives in Connecticut

Sabrina,

does Tom Peets have a website?

Hello, Eric

I am just a simple photographer and also deaf....enjoy shooting pictures of people and natures whatever get chance to travel. Here is my website is http://www.jdphoto.smugmug.com When you open the website, look up under 'people' link and clicks on this, there will come up with several different models of people I had shot.

Just my pure hobby, not as professional, but whatever the opporunity comes by, take it and learn then make adjustments from these shootings.

Judy
deaf photographer
Vancouver, WA

JudyJTeddy said:
Hello, Eric

I am just a simple photographer and also deaf....enjoy shooting pictures of people and natures whatever get chance to travel. Here is my website is http://www.jdphoto.smugmug.com When you open the website, look up under 'people' link and clicks on this, there will come up with several different models of people I had shot.

Just my pure hobby, not as professional, but whatever the opporunity comes by, take it and learn then make adjustments from these shootings.

Judy
deaf photographer
Vancouver, WA

ah cool ! thanks judy. yea, i love photography. it is one of my hobbies. did u check on www.trekearth.com ? it is really cool site.

i will add my photos gallery into new site asap as i can find my time.

Back