Deaf person from Salem, Oregon

BAMitsDANNNNY

Reaction score
Hi everyone! :wave: My name is Danny! I am 26 years old, I am currently living in Salem, Oregon. I am class of 2003 and graduate from Oregon School for the Deaf. My part time job is backroom inventory at Roth, planning to go Western Oregon University this fall for general studies (unsure what major i want right now).

My favorite hobbies is PC gaming, reading books, Basketball and love to hang out with friends.

erm, I think thats all. Thanks!

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. Have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

do any of you guys play fps game on PC? like Call of duty 4, mw2, bc2 and more? add me on xfire- chump01284

Hi Danny! :D Yes, I know you. It's nice to see you being here on AllDeaf.

This is Jessie Bee from OSD. :wave: So, welcome to AllDeaf! Cheers~

Hello Danny. I am hearing, with HoH 5 yr old son. We are just now learning Sign... but have far to go... My sons dad grew up going to the SC School for the Deaf and Blind, he is almost deaf i think.
I am in Portland Oregon... I just made a new friend at my new job that went to the OSD .... not sure her age, but i am sure she is older than you ;)

Sally

Hello Danny. I am hearing, with HoH 5 yr old son. We are just now learning Sign... but have far to go... My sons dad grew up going to the SC School for the Deaf and Blind, he is almost deaf i think.
I am in Portland Oregon... I just made a new friend at my new job that went to the OSD .... not sure her age, but i am sure she is older than you ;)

Sally

Nice to meet you Sally, It take practice to learn Signs but im sure its fun!. Oh about your new friend, whats her name? I might know her. :hmm:

Hello Danny! Welcome to AllDeaf! :)

Thanks for the welcome! hope you will have a great summer.

Hello! Welcome.
I'm moving to the Portland area next month.

Hi, Hellos245
Oh you are moving to Portland area next month? Nice! Hope you will enjoy Northwest, beware of rain! it rain a lot, lol. :cool2:

Hello there! :wave:

Last edited:
Hi everyone! :wave: My name is Danny! I am 26 years old, I am currently living in Salem, Oregon. I am class of 2003 and graduate from Oregon School for the Deaf. My part time job is backroom inventory at Roth, planning to go Western Oregon University this fall for general studies (unsure what major i want right now).

My favorite hobbies is PC gaming, reading books, Basketball and love to hang out with friends.

erm, I think thats all. Thanks!

That cat is cute as ever. Is it yours?

Back