Deaf Father's Petition

WhoCare

Reaction score
Randy Jelly lost his son years ago. Pleae sign his petition. for him and his family.
Read his web, www.brandonsschoolbussafety.com It will tell you what happen.

Spear words to your families and friends.

Thanks

WhoCare

Swing arm device? What's that?

I think the bigger concern is parents teaching their kids the rules for bus safety.

Aww thats sad!..such a freakish accident!
If the bus had flashing lights on, then why the bus driver start to drive?
little confusing here....

Oh my! What a tradgey accident! My prayers and thoughts go to his family and his little brother.

School buses should have pay attentions what the drivers are doing.

swing arm is handle slide down the stairs.

Noth'n new... all over the school bus's company business ignore the "safety". Should have petition. Yes I agreed!!
Which focus kids are important safety..
If I were like this.. I would dare *rights fight the school bus company* (tap their forehead where is DAMNIT SAFETY pete sake for children' main concern!)

*carried breath away emotions* *sorry*

the swing arm thingie in front of the buses are now becoming a standard on all school buses nationwide -- i support that gadget in place so that way the drivers would be able to see the child walking in front of the bus

i feel bad for that child Brandon who was killed :( with his tragic accident -- it also serves to educate others

Defee said:
Aww thats sad!..such a freakish accident!
If the bus had flashing lights on, then why the bus driver start to drive?
little confusing here....
It says that the witness "believed" that the light was still on. From my experience, the flashing lights only work when the gear is in park. Once the bus driver switches gears, the lights should automatically switch off. I've never seen a bus moving while lights are flashing. The only other flashing light I've seen are warning lights for crossing railroad tracks... different from the lights they use for parking and letting people on and off.

Oh, how sad for that to happen! Sure hope that the bus safety procedures have been improvised and implemented in order to prevent another tragedy.

VamPyroX said:
Swing arm device? What's that?

Swing arm device is the hand sign where the bus driver is sitting , to let the child know he/she can start walking across the street...

Both of my children's school bus has their drivers to raise their left hand up by telling the children to start walking across the street....I thought all bus drivers do that, I guess not :( I'm truly sorry to hear about Brandon....It's sad to lose a child...I sure did signed it and hope it won't happen to another child....

VamPyroX said:
It says that the witness "believed" that the light was still on. From my experience, the flashing lights only work when the gear is in park. Once the bus driver switches gears, the lights should automatically switch off. I've never seen a bus moving while lights are flashing. The only other flashing light I've seen are warning lights for crossing railroad tracks... different from the lights they use for parking and letting people on and off.

OH i see..ok thanks for the clarification!

Back