Deaf college student looking for friends.

rockinlife

Reaction score
I'm lexi, I study at Cal poly. I'd love to make a new friend who I can sign with.. Facetime, skype, even text... I might get a glide? I can help beginning signers, but I'd also like to sign with natural or advanced signers. I'm 19, it would be cool to be able to sign with somebody around my age, but if not it's ok. :wave:

Beginning ASL Student

Hi Lexi, I'm Fran. I'm current a pre-ASL and interpreting major at Eastern Kentucky University. I'm hoping to make new deaf friends who can help me practice and continue learning.

I'm lexi, I study at Cal poly. I'd love to make a new friend who I can sign with.. Facetime, skype, even text... I might get a glide? I can help beginning signers, but I'd also like to sign with natural or advanced signers. I'm 19, it would be cool to be able to sign with somebody around my age, but if not it's ok. :wave:

Hi lexi! I'd love to Skype with you. I've been learning sign language for about 6 years, but I'm pretty rusty because i dont have ne one to sign with.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using AllDeaf App mobile app

Sup , me is Christopher , I used go NJSD in Trenton Nj , do play basketball , do computer troubleshoot problem solved , sorenson with friends , play wtih my ps4 ( grand theft V , others too ) do play World of Warcraft , other game , do lumosity traing with my memory , cook different many meals i like, chat with my friends , family , others too , process go CoA ( hopeful ) , many do something with my hobbies , others ..

Hi lexi! I'd love to Skype with you. I've been learning sign language for about 6 years, but I'm pretty rusty because i dont have ne one to sign with.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using AllDeaf App mobile app

Hi! Cool! You can either PM me or give me your skype here! Good to meet you! Also hi fran! Nice to meet you too... It'd be cool to skype with you too! Talk to you guys soon!

Sup , me is Christopher , I used go NJSD in Trenton Nj , do play basketball , do computer troubleshoot problem solved , sorenson with friends , play wtih my ps4 ( grand theft V , others too ) do play World of Warcraft , other game , do lumosity traing with my memory , cook different many meals i like, chat with my friends , family , others too , process go CoA ( hopeful ) , many do something with my hobbies , others ..

Hi christopher! i don't play any video games but it definitely sounds fun! :)

Interpreting student

Hi Lexi,
I'm a 21 year old female and I'm an ASL interpreting student and would love to chat with you. If you are interested I have glide and skype.I've been studying ASL for about three years now so my skills are advanced. Look forward to chatting with you :)
-Jena

Hi Lexi,
I'm a 21 year old female and I'm an ASL interpreting student and would love to chat with you. If you are interested I have glide and skype.I've been studying ASL for about three years now so my skills are advanced. Look forward to chatting with you :)
-Jena

Hi Lexi,
-Jena

Hi jena! That's good! I hope you like it! I don't have a glide yet.. Trying to decide if I want one i have skype. Lets chat! Can't wait :)

I am an interpreting student also! My name is Samantha and I am about to turn 23. I sign with my teachers in class, but besides that i don't have many deaf friends to socialize with. I would love to talk to you and get get some extra practice!

I also would like to practice with other ASL students! I've been taking classes for a couple years.

Hi Lexi! I'm a 23 year old looking to find some friends to sign with. I'm a bit of a beginner but I am learning online using life print and trying to catch on quick. If you wouldn't care to laugh at my confusion I'd love to chat with you. I'm from ohio. I have skype which is jazzyflamefighter, my Glide id is YYL QNGE and I'm alright with texting as well. :wave:

Hi Lexi!

I'm able to Skype with you, if you are till looking for friends to speak ASL with. I'm 23 and have so far looked it on my own, although I may take some courses next semester for credit. Let me know if you'd like to chat!

Hi Lexi!

I'm able to Skype with you, if you are till looking for friends to speak ASL with. I'm 23 and have so far looked it on my own, although I may take some courses next semester for credit. Let me know if you'd like to chat!

Hey! For sure :) go ahead and PM me, I can give you my skype name!

I am an interpreting student also! My name is Samantha and I am about to turn 23. I sign with my teachers in class, but besides that i don't have many deaf friends to socialize with. I would love to talk to you and get get some extra practice!

I also would like to practice with other ASL students! I've been taking classes for a couple years.

Hi! So sorry for taking a while! For sure! :) you can PM me, and I'll give you my info! I'm excited

Actually sometimes PM doesn't work as well... Can't find the links my skype name is doubleaxxle

Back