Curious: what do our deaf members do for a living?

I chew bubblegum and kick ass and now I'm out of bubblegum....

I'm actually a master of the janitorial arts. My dream job is to be a brewer.

Working on a B.S degree just for the hell of it (and cuz it's free).

What I do for a living is working for Sorenson and working at a Grocery store. I'm currently self-studying for A+ Certification exams so I can get my certificate in Computer Repair and then I'll be self studying for Network+ and Linux+ which will be good for me. :)

I chew bubblegum and kick ass and now I'm out of bubblegum....

I'm actually a master of the janitorial arts. My dream job is to be a brewer.

Working on a B.S degree just for the hell of it (and cuz it's free).

Cool Brewmaster!

the toll at GWB got increased to $8 :mad2:

sheesh, last time i remember umm it had to be around 4 bucks when i was in college, came home to NY back & forth from washington dc. Last time i visted, was around close to 7 bucks. now 8 bucks. :shock:

I work as a substitute teacher for the elementary and middle school where I live. I am also a college student working to finish up my teaching credential. :)

I work at Best Buy as a supervisor of two departments. And going to school for early intervention in babies.

How much is a LIRR ticket between Ronkonkoma and Penn Station? It was around $8 when I commuted to work in NYC before leaving LI for Miami.

Currently I work for UPS before that:
WalMart
Jack in the Box
Socks Galore (yes... a store full of socks...)

Presently, I am self employed in my hobby of breeding/training quality greyhounds for racing. I do make some money when pups are born as they can sell for quite a bit of money. However the costs of feeding/maintaining dogs are quite expensive though, so it all balances out! :D

Previously, I used to work a variety of jobs, mostly in the clerical industry. I've also worked as a library assistant, vet assistant, fieldhand/laboratory assistant for a Water Research Station, vineyard worker, factory worker, fast food cook (yeahhhh flipping burgers, cooking fish and chips! lol) etc.

I can do just about anything that doesn't require speech communication/hearing/speaking on phone.

Of all the jobs I had, I guess I found the vet position the most rewarding, as I love animals!

Back