Crazed man eats face of another man while alive

That is better now. According to your post that i saw you saying just say no to drugs. i was searching all over it but saw polices assume about it. i figure out that it isnt an official yet.

If you read the first link it clearly mentioned that the cops theorized that the man may have taken a drug that caused "cocaine psychosis" which is why I said "Just say no to drugs." Never said that taking drugs is what caused the man to go crazy. The police just killed the guy and, of course, it'd be natural to expect an investigation to follow afterwards which is what they have been doing. No determination on my part as to the cause of the crazy man's rampage just that just don't do drugs.

Police theorize the attacker might have been suffering from "cocaine psychosis," a drug-induced craze that bakes the body internally and often leads the affected to strip naked to try and cool off.

Indeed, i understood you but my question was is it official yet when polices alleges it already. I am sure that they resolved it by now.

It doesn't matter. Drugs or no drugs, no one is really gonna know anything til the autopsy results come back.

Wirelessly posted

That poor guy, I wonder why he didn't push that man away from himself. Kick him, it weird perhaps that naked man was too drugged or something and can't defend yourself from him.

If you read the first link it clearly mentioned that the cops theorized that the man may have taken a drug that caused "cocaine psychosis" which is why I said "Just say no to drugs." Never said that taking drugs is what caused the man to go crazy. The police just killed the guy and, of course, it'd be natural to expect an investigation to follow afterwards which is what they have been doing. No determination on my part as to the cause of the crazy man's rampage just that just don't do drugs.

lol wow. what an elaborate ruse to backtrack. oh well. :dunno:

1322616211129.jpg

good. best to wait till you say "Just say no to drugs".

:dunno: "Just say no to drugs" seems like pretty good advice regardless.

plus...

Florida Department of Law Enforcement records show Eugene was arrested by Miami Beach police on a battery charge when he was 16, but the case was dropped.

Records show he was arrested seven other times over five years. Court records show that one was for misdemeanor battery, one was for vending near a school, one was for trespassing and four involved marijuana.

aren't we going to wait for investigation to reveal all the facts?

Regardless of the facts.... "Just say no to drugs" seems like pretty good advice. :) Guess you missed the "regardless" before.

Regardless of the facts.... "Just say no to drugs" seems like pretty good advice. :) Guess you missed the "regardless" before.

ah.... quite an interesting change in attitude from Zimmerman thread. must be cherry picking season.

ah.... quite an interesting change in attitude from Zimmerman thread. must be cherry picking season.

Obviously you are misunderstanding....imagine that. The "regardless" is the key

Edit: Here let me help you.

re·gard·less/riˈgärdləs/
Adverb:
Without paying attention to the present situation; despite the prevailing circumstances.

It was the OP who said "Just say no to drugs" in this thread. So....

would you say it is safe to say it is assumed that this "Hannibal Lector" was under influence of drug?

a similar cannibalistic incident

New Orleans, Louisiana Local News NOLA.com
A Metairie resident is recovering after a stranger bit a chunk of flesh out of his arm, and swallowed it, Saturday afternoon.

Joseph Lancellotti, 67, told authorities he did not know the suspect, later identified as Mario Vargas, 48, or why he was attacked in his front yard.

Lancellotti was gardening at his home in the 4400 block of Kawanee Avenue about 2 p.m. when he noticed a man walking toward his house, shouting angrily, the report said. Lancellotti said he couldn't understand the man because he was yelling in Spanish. But when the man got within two feet, he slugged Lancellotti in the head, the report said.

Lancellotti said he tried to defend himself with a garden rake. As the men struggled over the rake, the stranger bent over and bit Lancellotti on his right forearm, the report said. Lancellotti's flesh ripped away as he fell to the ground. The man then got on top of Lancellotti and began choking him, the report said.

It was then that neighbor Chantal Lorio, a podiatrist and director of the Wound Center at East Jefferson General Hospital, came out to check on Lancellotti. Lorio said Monday that she first thought Lancellotti was having a heart attack and the other man was trying to help him.

The stranger was still gripping Lancellotti as Lorio noticed her neighbor was lying in a pool of blood. She didn't learn what happened until she began dressing the wound -- with the stranger still clutching her neighbor's shirt.

"He said, 'He bit my arm, chewed the flesh and swallowed it in front of me,' " Lorio recalled. She said the bite measured almost 3 by 1 1/2 inches, and was less than 1/4-inch deep.

The pair tried to calm the stranger, who never made any attempt to run away. He eventually let go of Lancellotti and walked two blocks to a parking lot, where he hovered near an empty police car, the report said. The suspect was still standing there when deputies arrived and took him into custody.

Vargas, of 724 Camp St., New Orleans, was booked with second-degree battery. He was being held Monday at the Jefferson Parish Correctional Center in Gretna in lieu of $25,000 bail. Lancellotti’s wife, Bonnie, 60, said Monday that her husband was recovering from the bite, physically and mentally. She said his sense of safety in his neighborhood has been shaken. With all the bacteria involved, Lorio said a bite from a human is worse than an animal bite.

Bonnie Lancellotti also has concerns about the suspect, who apparently had been treated at East Jefferson General Hospital earlier in the day for a finger injury. Vargas was released 45 minutes before the attack, according to the incident report.

Bonnie Lancellotti wondered whether hospital staff noticed anything amiss while treating Vargas. “This person’s clearly lost his sense,” she said. “I mean, what else can you say, eating people’s skin?”

Keith Darcey, spokesman for the hospital, said, “We cannot comment on any individual patient because of privacy laws. But as a matter of general hospital policy, the emergency department has behavioral health nurses available to help diagnose patients who might require mental health assistance.”

There is no further reports as to the extent of the outbreak and naturally, officials are not labeling this as an attack from the undead. Our contacts in the area are reporting that the information about being transferred to a mental institution is a government cover-up so that the outbreak can be effectively contained without more panic from the general public.

For those who are curious what "bath salts" can do to you.

Bath salts are increasingly being smoked, snorted, and injected recreationally. The salts, sold under innocuous sounding names such as Ivory Wave, Vanilla Sky and Red Dove, often contain mephedrone and methylenedioxypyrovalerone, or MDPV. While the products are sold legally in stores, law enforcement, poison control centers, and law makers are scrambling to address the growing issue.

The bath salts' chemicals can cause rapid heart rates, suicidal thoughts, paranoia and hallucinations. One user, Neil Brown, took a skinning knife and repeatedly slit his face and stomach. Brown said of the experience, "The psychological effects are still there." Brown was lucky to survive, according to law enforcement officials.

Dr. Mark Ryan, director of the Louisiana's poison control center, says the stimulants affect neurotransmitters in the brain. "It causes intense cravings for it. They'll binge on it three of four days before they show up in an ER. Even though it's a horrible trip, they want to do it again and again," said Ryan.

Louisiana issued an emergency order banning the salts after the state's poison control center received almost 130 calls involving exposure to the chemicals from October through December, 2010. Mississippi and Kentucky law makers are both considering proposals to ban the sale of the powders. The stimulants are also under federal scrutiny, though not yet regulated by the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration.

[Editor's Note: To read Louisiana's emergency order, visit http://www2a.cdc.gov/phlp/docs/LA Emergency Order.pdf. To read Florida's emergency rule visit http://www2a.cdc.gov/phlp/docs/FLA%20AG%20emergency%20rule.pdf. To read a bill introduced in the Mississippi Legislature visit http://www2a.cdc.gov/phlp/docs/MS bill SB2226CS.pdf.]

CDC - February 2011 Edition - Public Health Law News - Public Health Law

Just don't do drugs.

Back