Court of public opinion looms large in George Zimmerman murder trial

If he behaves in a suspicious manner.

Aside: Bill Cosby has been wearing college sweatshirts for decades, some with hoods, some without. That was his trademark on the Bill Cosby show.

Note: Not everyone wearing a hoodie is a criminal but many criminals use the hood to somewhat hide their appearance. Unfortunately, that has given hoodies a bad rap, same as ski masks or big sunglasses.

Actually, it was more sweaters than sweatshirts. And, at the time, branded sweatshirts from your college(or a college) were a big thing.

Attachments

• cosby.jpg
    cosby.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 3
  • cosby2.jpg
    cosby2.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 2
  • cosby3.jpg
    cosby3.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 0
  • cosby4.jpg
    cosby4.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
You're right. Dr. Huxtable wore sweaters. It was Bill Cosby who wore the college sweats.

Bill Cosby Schools Us About Those Crazy Sweaters | Collectors Weekly

I really liked that show. You're not wrong though, there were several episodes when he wore his college sweatshirt. I think the name was Brown, but I'm not sure.

The show contrasted greatly with the show Rock which some said more accurately portrayed African-American life. To be sure, the Cosby family was extreme upper middle class at a time when there really was a middle class. Many white middle class families heavily identified with it.

In fact, if Jeantal had come from the Cosby family, you can be sure the jury would have identified with her more.

The Social Security Administration is an independent entity and independent of federal control. I don't see how the president has a role in that decision.

It's just an attempt to stir up trouble. And, we have no shortage of trouble involving the present case.

SSA is under the Executive branch. Although independent does not mean it won't listen to the president.

I think Zimmerman should carry an AR-15 pistol for protection. He should get a class III license and get a full auto with hi - capacity clips. He also should pay the $200 for the tax stamp to attach a silencer.

That way, if anyone attempts to claim the NBPP's bounty, he will be completely prepared to go in stealth mode.

I think Zimmerman should carry an AR-15 pistol for protection. He should get a class III license and get a full auto with hi - capacity clips. He also should pay the $200 for the tax stamp to attach a silencer.

That way, if anyone attempts to claim the NBPP's bounty, he will be completely prepared to go in stealth mode.

Are you kidding ! GZ would not be able to handle a gun like that and end up killing more innocents people. The guy is a pansy and should not be doing neighborhood watch .

Charles Barkley On Zimmerman Trial: "I Agree With The Verdict" | RealClearPolitics

CHARLES BARKLEY: Well, I agreed with the verdict. I feel sorry that young kid got killed. But they didn't have enough evidence to charge him. Something clearly went wrong that night. Clearly something went wrong. I feel bad for anybody who loses a kid, but if you looked at the case and you don't make it -- there was some racial profiling, no question about it. But something happened that changed the dynamic of that night, and I know -- that's probably not a popular opinion among most people but just looking at the evidence I agreed with the verdict.

I just feel bad because I don't like when race gets out in the media because I don't think the media has a pure heart, as I call it. There are very few people have a pure heart when it comes to race. Racism is wrong in any, shape, form -- a lot of black people are racist too. I think sometimes when people talk about racism, they say only white people are racist. There are a lot of black people who are racist. I don't like when it gets out there in the media because I don't think the media has clean hands.

The big guy is wise and smart, that's for sure.

Are you kidding ! GZ would not be able to handle a gun like that and end up killing more innocents people. The guy is a pansy and should not be doing neighborhood watch .

He was just sarcastic so don't take his post too seriously.

Some of you might remember me..haven't post here since October..anyway, I was stunned when I first learned Zimmerman was found not quilty of manslaughter..he approached TM at 7:15 pm at night with his gun...Z was really lookin for trouble that nite...three jurors had him guilty

BTW, TM's friend Rachel Jental ( I think that's her name) isn't a cool person at all.. she didn't go to his funeral and didn't help him in court by actin so stupid

Since the FBI investigation showed no trace of racism in Zimmerman, how can the Feds bring any charges against him? They have no case.

The U.S. Department of Justice, overseen by Attorney General Eric Holder, has ordered the Sanford, Florida police department to keep possession of all the evidence from George Zimmerman's second-degree murder trial - including the exonerated neighborhood watch volunteer's gun.
Justice Department places 'hold' on Trayvon Martin trial evidence, including George Zimmerman's gun - which Florida law says must be returned to him | Mail Online

Although Florida law says GZ's posessions must be returned. Reba, looks like they're preparing and hankering to give it a shot. Not surprised.

Yeah, he knows better than most of black people. He's right about black people being racists as well, not only white people. I admire him for being honest.

Now I can say this, TM was a racist since he beat GZ up. If GZ was black, I doubt that he would get beaten up.

Did TM violate GZ's civil rights? Was he profiled? After all, he's a Hispanic.

Did TM violate GZ's civil rights? Was he profiled? After all, he's a Hispanic.
Are you forgetting that TM said "creepy ass CRACKER"? That's a racist remark. Tell me why he attacked GZ. Obviously he disliked any race except blacks.

Back