concieve moments

L

LoneStar

I'm asking you all females about concieve the child. How did you know you will be preg next day after make love? I'm not a female but just wondering how their experience is. Feel warm inside you and knew you will be preg or feel the sperm inside mean you feel preg also? Just curious

You don't exactly become pregnant the next day. It's a process that varies on the individual. Sometimes, it takes a few days to become pregnant. Sometimes, it happens in the same day. It could be anything. There's not exactly any special feeling or anything to emphasize that you're pregnant. You'll feel something later... like during the second or third week.

You don't really feel much inside. Once it's done, it's done...LOL. At least, speaking from personal experience. Anyway, with my son, we somehow knew. I think it's a feeling that runs beyond the physical sort.

You'll see someday. :)

I didn't know that I was pregnant until I went to the doctor and he examined me. I had been married about one and a half years, and I was on BC pills, daily. I was shocked when he said, "I think you are pregnant." He gave me a pregnancy test, and it was negative. He said, "Come back next week, and we'll try the test again." I did and it was positive. By that time, I was about three months pregnant.

Moral of the story? Don't trust BC pills, and don't depend on pregnancy tests! :)

It is different for each woman.

My daughter's soccer coach just gave birth to a girl. She didnt know she was pregnant for 6 1/2 months yet she has 3 kids already! I was shocked when I saw her carrying a newborn. She did not even gain a single pound.

For me, I knew right away ...1 week after each concieving moment. It wasnt a physical clue, it was my inuition. I simply knew and each time, my ex husband refused to believe me. I had to buy pg tests to prove him I was right. :)

LoneStar said:
I'm asking you all females about concieve the child. How did you know you will be preg next day after make love? I'm not a female but just wondering how their experience is. Feel warm inside you and knew you will be preg or feel the sperm inside mean you feel preg also? Just curious

Whatcha matta with you dude? have you take health class about pregency? :confused:

Reba said:
I didn't know that I was pregnant until I went to the doctor and he examined me. I had been married about one and a half years, and I was on BC pills, daily. I was shocked when he said, "I think you are pregnant." He gave me a pregnancy test, and it was negative. He said, "Come back next week, and we'll try the test again." I did and it was positive. By that time, I was about three months pregnant.

Moral of the story? Don't trust BC pills, and don't depend on pregnancy tests! :)

Yes I agree with you...pregnancy is like a unexpected present for christmas from God..

BigSpike said:
Yes I agree with you...pregnancy is like a unexpected present for christmas from God..
Yes, my daughter was a surprise and a wonderful blessing.

i knew i was pregnant (dec 2003) when i missed my period ... but i also had a lot of false alarms when i thought i was pregnant but really i wasnt. so u dont really know till morning sickness hit you LOL (it definitely hit me badly when i was about 2 or 3 months along... and it was terrible)

by the way sperms take 72 hours to get to eggs.. so u dont exactly know right away... it takes time.. and most of time if sperm does get to eggs often they will fail because eggs might be not fertile... it also has to do with timings... woman's body has its cycle which is why we have periods... they throw old stuff out of our body so fresh and fertility eggs will be ready for sperms... so usually it take up to a week before ur able to determine if ur pregnant or not. some women are totally tuned to their own bodies so they might know beforehand... but most of time we dont know cuz we usually are too busy doing things in our lives.

the reason why i know about this was cuz of pregnancy was so recent... when i found out i was pregnant.. i got my hands on everything that has to do with pregnancy and read them all LOL

SpiceHD said:
i knew i was pregnant (dec 2003) when i missed my period ... but i also had a lot of false alarms when i thought i was pregnant but really i wasnt. so u dont really know till morning sickness hit you LOL (it definitely hit me badly when i was about 2 or 3 months along... and it was terrible)

by the way sperms take 72 hours to get to eggs.. so u dont exactly know right away... it takes time.. and most of time if sperm does get to eggs often they will fail because eggs might be not fertile... it also has to do with timings... woman's body has its cycle which is why we have periods... they throw old stuff out of our body so fresh and fertility eggs will be ready for sperms... so usually it take up to a week before ur able to determine if ur pregnant or not. some women are totally tuned to their own bodies so they might know beforehand... but most of time we dont know cuz we usually are too busy doing things in our lives.

the reason why i know about this was cuz of pregnancy was so recent... when i found out i was pregnant.. i got my hands on everything that has to do with pregnancy and read them all LOL
Well, congratulations! :thumb: I agree with you. I've had a lot of friends who were pregnant and they would all be telling me these things so I pick up a lot of information from here and there. :thumb:

btw i forgot to mention i did lost my baby in april 2004 :) (i was wondering why vamp said congrationals! LOL)

Back