Composition

prostock19

Reaction score
I feel this photo is one of my better and more interesting compositions...
Click on the image to bring you to it on my site.

Please, give me your comments.

Wow, that soo cool!! I really like your site there Matt, did you take all those pictures?....

Matty,

I certain do love your site! OMG The the best site I've ever seen in my life-time. ;)

You certain do take really good photos also. I really love looking through your photos collections.

awesome...thanks for inspiring my hubby.. he was a photographer, lost his motivation so i am trying to get him all motivated! he is interested now and will start taking it again.. thanks... :hug:

matt, u did a very well job on those pixes. what will be ur next step in photograhping? gone to rock climbing and hanging on the wall to pix at me ? :)

Thanks everyone for the comment. I've been trying my best to understand what it takes to get great pictures.

Deafclimber, umm...no. If I win powerball, I'll get a Canon 1Ds Mach II and a 1200mm lens to take pics from a nice safe platform. LOL

25050810.ef1200mmf_56l_s.jpg

lmao... too much pixes of climbers arses. :shock: .. lol.

btw, matt, have u gone to www.trekearth.com. i enjoy that very much. i posted some of my pixes and let ppl criticizing me. that helps me to improve my skill in photographing. :) i should put more pixes from this year into there.

Back