Color hearing aids/molds

Shoshana

Reaction score
What cool color or design Hearing aid do you have? They have so many cool colors and prints now!

I have a neon orange hearing aid that lights up :P Thinking about getting blue ear molds!

What color/pattern Hearing aid do you have?

I have a translucent blue hearing aid. My mold is neon pink at the moment. Love the hearing aid, but really hate the earmold.

I plan to get a clear earmold when it is time. When I was young I really hated the beige aids and the clear earmolds, but after several years of bright one, I am ready for a little anonymity in my ear!

growing up my parents made me have a hearing aid to match my skin so people wouldnt notice...Since Im older I picked a bright orange and I love it!

I currently have blue/orange mix ear mold but think ill just get blue next time.

For a long time I had the clear ones but became paranoid with cleaning them :roll:

Blue hearing aids sound awesome!! :thumb:

My Audiologist has purple ones, and she wears them proudly! :D

It's been so long, I had sort of forgotten the staining of wax with the clear molds. ew

Still think I am going clear for a while.

yea lol but I clean my ears daily :)

also you can detach from the aid and clean with a very little bit of rubbing alchole and baby oil.

yea lol but I clean my ears daily :)

also you can detach from the aid and clean with a very little bit of rubbing alchole and baby oil.

:lol: Yes I do clean my ears and molds! I do notice wax coloration when changing the tubes though.

My right hearing aid is red! Earmold is kinda very light pinkish (hypoallergenic). Left hearing aid is brown or tan (I switch back and forth between 2 old hearing aids for the left ear).

Black & blue (Blue Moon, I think) hearind aid and currently wearing clear molds. Have blue glitter molds on order (the first ones didn't fit quite right, so having them remade). Wish they didn't cost so much, then I could swap them as my mood dictates.
I also wear hearing aid charms (hangs on the tube).

Black & blue (Blue Moon, I think) hearind aid and currently wearing clear molds. Have blue glitter molds on order (the first ones didn't fit quite right, so having them remade). Wish they didn't cost so much, then I could swap them as my mood dictates.
I also wear hearing aid charms (hangs on the tube).

the charms sound interesting... can you show a pic?

I have translucent purple HA's and clear ear molds... my audi said they would last longer.

the charms sound interesting... can you show a pic?

I have translucent purple HA's and clear ear molds... my audi said they would last longer.

Same here with my clear ones...they did last longer...but oh so boring. :lol:

Here's the site where I got my charms.
Hayleigh's Cherished Charms - Why I do what I do.....* "I want to let you know*I use to be scared to let people see my hearing aids but now that you inspired me*I am not scared any more thanks - Brooke"========================================== Cochl

On this page, http://www.hayleighscherishedcharms.com/customer_photos, scroll down till you see the candy corn picture...that's my ear. :)

Mine is just plain beige for the hearing aid and clear-pink for the ear mold.

I wish be personal black!I don't have blue I will ask to my ear mold I expect to hope be solve my hearing :D

like Shoshana, I have a hearing aid that light up and is purple :)
I wear hypoallergenic purple sparkly earmolds

My hearing aid is translucent pink, and the ear mold is clear with bright pink and black swirls. I'll be getting a matching hearing aid in my other ear soon, and plan to switch to clear molds with gold glitter.

I have purple hearing aids, and the ear mold is black and white, it more like zebra.

yeah! plus my hearing aid is a big help to give everyone visual track of me if I'm out at night or lost in a middle of nowhere at night.

Back