Color hearing aids/molds

I grew up wearing blue hearing aids and blue ear moulds until I was 18 (stopped wearing aids). I did have red ear moulds once and Arsenal ear moulds twice when Arsenal was in unbeaten season. Yellow once cos that was mistake from audio department when it should be blue.

I have translucent hearing aids with clear molds, lol. Next time I'm getting glitter too! I wish i could get colors too! But alas, no... I do have a lime green ear gear on them right now though.

Just boring old beige with clear ear moulds for me I'm afraid, courtesy of British NHS! I grew up in the days before even kids were allowed coloured HAs or moulds and now I'm too old apparently.

Just boring old beige with clear ear moulds for me I'm afraid, courtesy of British NHS! I grew up in the days before even kids were allowed coloured HAs or moulds and now I'm too old apparently.

2 old? come on, look around us! we have awesome colored hearing aids :D

NO WAY! Im 19---I think having colored aids/molds shows you are not embarassed but PROUD!

NO WAY! Im 19---I think having colored aids/molds shows you are not embarassed but PROUD!

I'm almost 23! I am not embarassed about my being Deaf, I am PROUD! and if people tell me I'm too old to have colored HA's (which I have been told btw) I tell them its not only a fashion statement, but a pride thing... I am Proud to be who I am, and if people don't like it, I don't have to look at them... (because then I don't have to know what they are saying! dont ya love being Deaf?)

I'm almost 23! I am not embarassed about my being Deaf, I am PROUD! and if people tell me I'm too old to have colored HA's (which I have been told btw) I tell them its not only a fashion statement, but a pride thing... I am Proud to be who I am, and if people don't like it, I don't have to look at them... (because then I don't have to know what they are saying! dont ya love being Deaf?)

exactly!! and when they have a gross look on face and ask "whats that THING in your ear?!" I look at them, Smile and tell them its a Hearing aid.

2 old? come on, look around us! we have awesome colored hearing aids :D

Not too old according to me, just too old according to the NHS. Personally I'd love to have blue HAs and ear moulds with blue swirls. Unfortunately here we simply don't have the choice. They provide coloured HAs for kids but not adults.

As for being embarrassed about being Deaf, NO WAY! I wear my hair short so people can see my HAs, even though the British NHS has condemned me to wearing only beige!

oh but if you were in the US, you would be found with colored ones!
I have the same earmold as coolgirlsyper90.

Black & blue (Blue Moon, I think) hearing aid and currently wearing clear molds. Have blue glitter molds on order (the first ones didn't fit quite right, so having them remade). Wish they didn't cost so much, then I could swap them as my mood dictates.
I also wear hearing aid charms (hangs on the tube).

Hearing aids that light up. I need to see that. Is there away someone can show a picture or video. Also what kind of aid is it.

My aid is Digifocus clear with black/gold ear mould for the Steelers. I will be setting up an Apt for hearing test and order new aid. A bluetooth aid and new ear mould.

Hearing aids that light up. I need to see that. Is there away someone can show a picture or video. Also what kind of aid is it.

My aid is Digifocus clear with black/gold ear mould for the Steelers. I will be setting up an Apt for hearing test and order new aid. A bluetooth aid and new ear mould.

mine is the Oticon Safari P 600 and there's a picture of it on my avvie so I love them plus they're very good for my moderate severe (now severe loss).

there's also a Safari SP in the Chilli version.

Back