College student hoping to make some Deaf & HoH friends :)

emma103

Reaction score
Hi!! My name's Emma and I'm hearing. I've been learning ASL for a couple years now but would love to learn more about the culture and practice with some Deaf & HoH folks. I'm a university student so would ideally love to meet some people around the same age! :) I love reading, writing, watching movies, playing animal crossing, taking personality quizzes.. so feel free to hmu!

hi
I'm hearing too, but I just started learning ASL. I have a desire to practice, and I'd be happy to get to know you in general. About me: I'm a student and I like solving problems, in general, I'm a nerd and math fanatic. So, don't hesitate to write.

I admire all hearing people who are learning ASL, Thank you Emma. Frances, us deaf need more cool guys like you two.:h5:

Hello, I'm Maddie. I lost my hearing a bit over a year ago and I'm trying to pick up ASL. I already know NSL, but would like to travel, and learning other sign languages I find important. I'm in college and would love to get to know some people my own age that knows ASL.

Hi! I'm Dahlia, I am hard of hearing and have been learning ASL for a couple of years. I would love to talk about Deaf culture and practice some ASL :)

Back