Cheez Whiz = Grey???

Loghead

Reaction score
Is it true that Cheez Whiz, the disgusting cheese spread used to make things taste better than they are, is grey? :shock:

Apparently it comes out grey. Then the company uses food colouring to make it yellow. I wouldn't think anything that comes out grey would be very good for you at all. :barf:

So tell me, is it true??

I don't eat that stuff. It's not real food. :laugh2:

I do not know if it is true? If >true then Me :barf: GLAD>>>I am not eating that cheese whiz! :shock:

I never had any, and not that you posted this I never will! I don't know if it is true either.

NO IDEA!! I used to eat that when I was a kid but not anymore.... I think it taste a bit yucky! Ill rather stick with real cheese!!

I'm definitely not a fan of Cheez Whiz myself! But, I remember when I was in elementary school and there wasn't any sandwich meat I would make a "Cheez Whiz sandwich" because that's all that was there.

I can't believe it's grey. Such a gross colour. I can understand why they would change the colour.

And I agree with those peope who say they would rather eat real cheese!

homer-drooling.jpg

Hmmmmmmm, real cheese!

I never had cheez whiz, let me look at the pic on google. now that I see.

I prefer real cheese...not the cheez whiz spread ;)

I havent eaten it for 40 years. It was good on celery. I have definately outgrown my liking for fake foods.

I'm definitely not a fan of Cheez Whiz myself! But, I remember when I was in elementary school and there wasn't any sandwich meat I would make a "Cheez Whiz sandwich" because that's all that was there.

I can't believe it's grey. Such a gross colour. I can understand why they would change the colour.

And I agree with those peope who say they would rather eat real cheese!

Grey?? Obvious, it's MOLD! Don't eat them when you see it's grey. The yellow is fine.

If it is not real food, why can't it be grey in color? It is probably one molecule removed from being plastic, too, lol....

they are fake of course.. it just processed food.. that all.. those color are from dye.. ugh.. yuck.. but tasts nothing.. strange. but not good for healthy anyway..

sad FDA approved it..

Gray? Awesome! Makes me wish they released it in gray instead. :)

Back