Check This Out

AJ

Reaction score
i found out about this website, take a look at it. have u seen it before? do u know what its about?

www.tomorrowresearch.com

No I haven't seen this web site before, what is it about anyways?.... :ugh:

LOL!! AJ you always make me laugh!! heh

^Angel^ said:
LOL!! AJ you always make me laugh!! heh

well thank you but i think its kind of creepy. it makes my mind race, thinking about what could they be talking about. and what are those doctors looking at? is it tied to the government?

AJ said:
well thank you but i think its kind of creepy. it makes my mind race, thinking about what could they be talking about. and what are those doctors looking at? is it tied to the government?
Maybe they are planning to make clones out of you? :Ohno:

ButterflyGirl said:
Maybe they are planning to make clones out of you? :Ohno:

there's only room in this world for 1 me

I say we clone both me and AJ and get the clones in a fight to the death.

asking for your address. HUH I think not. It claim that you have health problem. Sure we go to doctor they ask you to go and then they may ripped you off. :dunno: :ugh2:

i was suspect it is must be scam due lack of details and ask for email address. PFFFTTT dont give them your email addy.

zookeeper4321 said:
Where do you get this shyte AJ? I really want to analyze your mind sometime.

i dont know if u want to analyze my mind. it might be a little scary. i dont even know whats going on in there.

AJ said:

honey, it IS creepy!!!! i should sign up with a fake email and see what happens.

maybe it's a website where they collect email addresses for spam? :dunno:

suicidegirl said:
honey, it IS creepy!!!! i should sign up with a fake email and see what happens.

maybe it's a website where they collect email addresses for spam? :dunno:

maybe

Back