chatroom

ShEiLdTaLiSmAn

Reaction score
Just talk whatever the crap u want. DO NOT GET OFFPOINT on another thread.. DO IT HERE. I hope this helps everyone's chatterbox.

:) IF u want to get offpoint in another thread... come here and say it here then everyone join in..

like example, the cats/dogs thread... the birds was taking over. MOD had to put it in newer thread because of it. Dont let MOD do all the work. DO YOUR OWN! Dont give MOD hard time.

Thanks everyone!

Good point, but won't it be like an "off-topic" thread in here, eh? That could lead to postwhoring, don't you think?

Originally posted by ShEiLdTaLiSmAn
Just talk whatever the crap u want. DO NOT GET OFFPOINT on another thread.. DO IT HERE. I hope this helps everyone's chatterbox.

:) IF u want to get offpoint in another thread... come here and say it here then everyone join in..

like example, the cats/dogs thread... the birds was taking over. MOD had to put it in newer thread because of it. Dont let MOD do all the work. DO YOUR OWN! Dont give MOD hard time.

Thanks everyone!

I disagree that if you are saying that if there's some several people who is wanting to discuss off topic under several threads to discuss under your thread here.

I am sure that WaterRats13 didn't realize that she was going off the track when she was discussing about birds. Remember, she is new. :)

I think someone has notified her and she might be making more new threads. Everyone else should be like that too. :D

That's why we have moderator positions on this board. :D

HI all ... Listen sheild waterrats just joined here last weekend takes time for peple to understand each thread and know the difference she's a newbie u can't blame her for not relizing i already had a talk with her via IM and she didn t relize and she's learning about this stuff it's not her fault. takes at least a weeks worth to fully get down to the point, water is also from aussie ands shes a native california but She still has my kudos for trying her best.... and i apperticate lasza for her assitances in helping her out as much she didnt relize it she will eventually get it down to a pro so she ll be just fine in a few days i ll talk to her again tonight as she's at work right now ( night shift) but will help her as much as i possiblity can! please be pateince with the newbies they don't relize thier mistakes and is a nice thing for mods to help teach poeple abt this....

thats all i have to say abt this issue, and there is a AD chatroom we can communicate there not deal with offtopics plms i recalled seeing an ON TOPIC section that means we can't go off topic on that area whilist here is a mixed communication in my perspective whilist i do respect the rules. and all that i can understand is we ALL are trying our best so we can't blame poeple for going off topics sometimes we have something exciting to say and not relize we accidently went off topic til we repost something with an apology.

EXCUES ME everyone.. I am not POINTING out to 1 person. I was making a example. I didnt know she was new but I was saying general. I did NOT point her out because I did not use her name. I used 1 as a example as maybe it was a BAD one because u people think I was pointing her out when I was not.

Thank you Chel.

EXCUES ME everyone.. I am not POINTING out to 1 person. I was making a example. I didnt know she was new but I was saying general. I did NOT point her out because I did not use her name. I used 1 as a example as maybe it was a BAD one because u people think I was pointing her out when I was not.

Thank you Chel.

No worries...

Walk up to a group of deaf people who is holding a converstation....you will always see topics changing...

I found that reasonable. Here at the board...you would have about the same thing...that's why Moderators would have the power to split off topics if some secondary topics get much more discussed than the previous topic under the same thread. :D

Ehh, if it's attempting to lead into the postwhoring situation, then someone should closed this thread and end it before someone post the useless postwhore-like messages here. :-|

its chatroom. Its not postwhoring. Its when a person just want to chat. And if it lead into page crap.. I'll tell the mod to shut it down... see no problem to that. Just chat learn and if u wanna add something from other thread ..put it here and make it offpoint but same idea. :) thats that

Do you mean that you are wanting THIS thread for where people can make comments to each other regardless of what topic it is?

bingo

EDIT: But not stupid page owners. No insulting of course. Why did I write Chatroom.. its mean freedom on what u want to say without racing for the page owners. :) Like regular chatroom.

Ok...I got bored enough to look for my old flash sources and then redid them (I advanced ever since I made that cloud animation) to be done better....

Here are the clouds.

LOOKS really good. wow.. i cant do something like that. bleh

Yea, look at what I had to do the advanced part...here's the link. :D

The old one was just created in the Flash MX GUI. :p

umm.. double check on ur link.

The HTML doesnt get me anywhere. :( I'm very bad with HTML.

I think its night now. GN! (so tired, so beat. :( GN)

Okie sure.....I've already checked the link and it seems fine...

Good night (if I caught you before you left)!

Hehe, I'm new too and if I've ever gone off track in any of my posts, then I apologise. But it's true, all deaf people go off track, it's up to someone to remind them what the topic was about and it's up to everyone, not just the person to stay on topic. But a thread where people can go off topic and talk about whatever they want is a good idea so maybe it'd encourage others to stay on topic in other threads.

Ziusudra

Yes, many people including hearing people always have changing topics when they hold converstations.

Boards are more generally trying to focus on one topic for the sake of those people who does not want to bother reading different topics to figure out what the whole topic is about under one thread.

For example, there's few people who are not interested to hear about CI would rather listen to school ideas. There could be a topic discussing about mainstream and school for the deaf. Someone might mention about CI then the rest of other people would continue the discussion about CI under the schools thread. The person, who is not interested hearing about CI, might see this school thread and start reading few posts until the first post about CI....he/she might get aggravated then close the thread (without realizing that maybe the CI topic has stopped few posts down and everyone went back to the school topic) and it would have been a waste. Get what I mean?

Back