Cats Stealing Dog Beds! Funny!

whatdidyousay!

Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2vfq-KTx8Q]Cats Stealing Dog Beds - YouTube[/ame]

so sweet,them cats not move for anyone.
was in russia and latvia last week,in Rigor alot of the houses shops etc had little hutches out, with pillows for any passing black cat to sleep in sweet to see

Great for laughs!!! That is really funny!!!

I agree , it's great for laughs. I feel for the poor dogs being kicked out of their beds . It's really funny seeing the dogs pulling their beds around with the cat still in it. I like the little white dog trying to knock the cat out their bed.

Even a toy hedgehog can steal the bed from my daughter's dog. (I think the dog gave up her bed voluntarily to her new toy.) :giggle:

Attachments

• hedgie.jpg
    hedgie.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 16
Even a toy hedgehog can steal the bed from my daughter's dog. (I think the dog gave up her bed voluntarily to her new toy.) :giggle:

Aww , what a sweet doggies she is. When I am getting ready for bed Marty will sometime beat me to bed and he will be lying right on my pillow looking very sweet and innocent.

my kitties do steal each other s green mat bed under the dining table in the dining room. I had to put it there because i am tired of vaccumming on the chair. The mat bed on the chair is much less hassle. BUT they do steal each other. I cant put 6 matbed under the dining room. LOL i did put the old wool scarf on the chair as well. If anyone visits, i remove them and vaccumm them. :lol:

my kitties do steal each other s green mat bed under the dining table in the dining room. I had to put it there because i am tired of vaccumming on the chair. The mat bed on the chair is much less hassle. BUT they do steal each other. I cant put 6 matbed under the dining room. LOL i did put the old wool scarf on the chair as well. If anyone visits, i remove them and vaccumm them. :lol:

You could leave the fur on the chairs and say it's the new fashion . I was shopping with my family and we saw really weird looking pillows that had things hangs off them.

You could leave the fur on the chairs and say it's the new fashion . I was shopping with my family and we saw really weird looking pillows that had things hangs off them.

Cool. I had few old wool scarf that i put them on there. Cats love it. :) When kids get older, then i ll buy a funky tiny bedding that will be placed on the chair under the dining table. cats love hiding and under the roof. :)

Pug is like: -_- move.

I loved it when the dogs drug the cats around and when that dog dumped the cat out :D

It's like that in this household! Jasper (6 month old kitten) and Boris (7 years old dog) fight over beds, my lap, food bowls!

It's like that in this household! Jasper (6 month old kitten) and Boris (7 years old dog) fight over beds, my lap, food bowls!

When I was at my daughter's house I would always want to pet my granddog but my dog Finlay would stand in front of me so my granddog could not get near me. Finlay was so jealous !

Back