can YOU believe it's not butter?

August

Reaction score
B00032CDPA.01-A3CDPEGSIQM61V._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

i, for one, can.

It's not butter. I only eat real butter. My mom buys that non butter crap. :barf:

MAYBE, someday it will become " recall " - no more " I CAN'T Believe It's Not Butter "....

* pack of wolves watching August for some more meats *

I find it easy to believe it is not. I always read the packaging.

I would rather have real butter over that fake crap. :D

Margarine, uggghhhhh! That stuff will kill you as it is just one molecule removed from being plastic!! :lol:

B00032CDPA.01-A3CDPEGSIQM61V._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

i, for one, can.

Yeah, i know it is not real butter but it is really not artificial
cuz it says on the tub that it has real sweet cream buttermilk,
so it is not artificial, right?
I prefer the real butter myself..i never buy margarines cuz they
are just..well, crap!
There are "fake" cheeses and they are just so grozz!

Mod's Note;

Thread's moved to it's proper location.

IMO, This margarine is just a quick sell because they got Fabio to model for this one. It is no better than any other margarine.

The only butter I'd like to have is the blue bonnet or Country Crock. Those are pretty good. :)

Margarine, uggghhhhh! That stuff will kill you as it is just one molecule removed from being plastic!! :lol:

LOL, it's funny seeing how many people fell for that one. Truth is, the quality of margarine varies. Some are better for you than butter would while some aren't.

The most healthy margarine would be the one with a non-hydrogenated oil base.

Though, I use butter for popcorn since margarine make them soggy.

I'd rather make homemade butter over fake ones :0

this argument doesn't make any sense

water is one atom away from hydrogen peroxide. one is essential to life, the other is poisonous.

I don't mind it when people use Fake Butter.

If they want good health, they know to use Olive Oil.

If they are deserving, they know to use butter.

If they're a miracle, they use bacon fat.

I heard that; margarines and the like are just one molecule away from being plastic. Also your body really doesn't know how to digest these properly. Real butter is probably better for you.

I heard that; margarines and the like are just one molecule away from being plastic. Also your body really doesn't know how to digest these properly. Real butter is probably better for you.

RD, lol, altho I posted it, I learned long time ago that this isn't so....I was just messing around, lol....I so dislike margarine. Grew up on a farm so it's all real butter here!

RD, lol, altho I posted it, I learned long time ago that this isn't so....I was just messing around, lol....I so dislike margarine. Grew up on a farm so it's all real butter here!
Actually I have heard that from other sources. I'll have to check further into it to see if it's true.

Edit: Here it is http://www.snopes.com/food/warnings/butter.asp

So I guess most of it is not really true. The snopes site does a good job of explaining it though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back