can YOU believe it's not butter?

Real butter is probably better for you.

It depends on what type it is. There are several types of margarine out there. However, neither butter nor margarine is good for your health.

It depends on what type it is. There are several types of margarine out there. However, neither butter nor margarine is good for your health.
:lol:

Well, Banjo, I'll tell you what potentially might not be good for your health: Dairy farmers hearing what you just said about their precious butter! :giggle::lol:

ahem

"proper location"?

I Can't Believe It's Not Butter is srs business and belongs in a proper debate forum!

With due respect, This topic is about the butter and that relates to food. So, therefore it is in the right forum. You can have a debate/discussion about food as long as it is on the proper forum. It doesn't belong to the On-Topic Debate forum.

Jolie, don't mind him; he takes on everybody and his Grandma! :lol:

With due respect, This topic is about the butter and that relates to food. So, therefore it is in the right forum. You can have a debate/discussion about food as long as it is on the proper forum. It doesn't belong to the On-Topic Debate forum.

Jolie, don't mind him; he takes on everybody and his Grandma! :lol:

And his attitude too ;)

I can't believe it's NOT August.

*melts 5 gallons of I Can't Believe It's Not Butter*

*douses you all with piping-hot margarine*

*realizes one is still alive*

*puts one in his brain with solid-gold .50 AE Desert Eagle*

I can't believe it's NOT Defee, GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

I dont like margarine.. I have tasted one and it taste FUNNY.. but funny with most of the frosting you see on the cake.. the ingredients said for margarine.. as they do better with it than butter.. ugh.. oh well..

personally i like light butter by country crock. It tasted BETTER. :)

really butter or margarine all are BAD for you anyway! :)

I dont like margarine.. I have tasted one and it taste FUNNY.. but funny with most of the frosting you see on the cake.. the ingredients said for margarine.. as they do better with it than butter.. ugh.. oh well..

personally i like light butter by country crock. It tasted BETTER. :)

really butter or margarine all are BAD for you anyway! :)

I can't live without butter, I need alot of butter on corn, carrot, potatoes and some vegetables (especially canned vegetable) to taste so better.

You can try light butter.

Back