Borderlands 2

metalangel

Reaction score
Anyone playing? Apart from Foxrac :P

I have only just gotten to Sanctuary and am only a level 8 Siren but if anyone wants to play, add me on Steam, "suicideperkies"

It's really good so far, a lot funnier than the first one.

i have not even beat the first one. whats steam? is that like a computer console? i have ps3 and thats it lol

I'm on Chapter 11 - Wildlife Preservation now.

@Metalangel do you play Borderlands2 on the PC or just ps3 ? If on the PC how are the controls ?

:eek3:

Have you stopped playing it at any point since it came out? Wow.

Yes, I have many things to do, especially college.

If not so I can finish the game in less than 24 hours after release.

I just do main missions, not side missions.

@Metalangel do you play Borderlands2 on the PC or just ps3 ? If on the PC how are the controls ?

The controls (keyboard and mouse) are fine. I haven't tried plugging my 360 pad in yet but yeah, it's fine. I strongly recommend binding a key near your usual movement keys (WASD/ESDF/whatever) to 'USE' as you are constantly opening objects and picking up loot. I use 'F' for this.

Foxrac said:
I just do main missions, not side missions.

That explains it! I did EVERYTHING in the opening section because I wanted to unlock Phaselock ASAP. It came in very handy fighting Midgemong and Flynt.

The controls (keyboard and mouse) are fine. I haven't tried plugging my 360 pad in yet but yeah, it's fine. I strongly recommend binding a key near your usual movement keys (WASD/ESDF/whatever) to 'USE' as you are constantly opening objects and picking up loot. I use 'F' for this.

That explains it! I did EVERYTHING in the opening section because I wanted to unlock Phaselock ASAP. It came in very handy fighting Midgemong and Flynt.

I will do side missions after complete the main story.

What class are you using? I am using a Siren, trying to pick skills to make her a healer for the rest of the party.

I beat Borderlands 2 but it was main story only.

Friend of mine has just done it, he's 7000-something badass rank and came into my noob (by comparison) game to give me some of his old guns.

The new fifth character has been out for a few days now, Gaige the Mechromancer. She's quite good fun to play as, and depending on which of her upgrade paths you follow she can either be very noob friendly (with a super-powerful robot) or absolutely lethal on her own (through the use of her "Anarchy" damage increases)

Wow, I felt so guilty. I met hackers in Borderlands 2... They gave me free as cheat... smh...

attachment.php

My favorite level 50 "Orange" code weapon as unlimited ammo.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 2012-10-16_00001.jpg
    2012-10-16_00001.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 93
  • 2012-10-16_00004.jpg
    2012-10-16_00004.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 92
Upgraded shield and health...

attachment.php

Attachments

• 2012-10-16_00006.jpg
    2012-10-16_00006.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 89
Level 50 Rapid Infinity? Wow.

How is the DLC? I've seen that it's causing some people problems.

Back