Borderlands 2

What the.. I tested my Sapphire Radeon HD 7950 OC card. It works with NVIDIA PhysX setting High from Borderlands 2's video setting. When I shot on floor, I can see rocks flying. I thought all AMD video cards don't support NVIDIA PhysX.

attachment.php

attachment.php

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rokcD0nh4I[/ame]

Attachments

• 2012-11-19_00001.jpg
    2012-11-19_00001.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 58
  • PhsyX.jpg
    PhsyX.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 58
I have Borderlands 2 too. Level 50 Zer0 on PS3. Currently Level 19 on Siren. As for someone who metioning about the rocket laucher, I, too have one that's worth over 400,000 damage.
By the way, New DLC, Sir Hammerlock's Big Game Hunt's Witch Doctors are really annoying.
P.S. I have Borderlands 1 but never made it to Level 69 but i have Bulletproof Shield and Gun with extremely high damage, I'm more than happy to give you the Shield and Gun in BL1 if you like to have it.

I hacked extra ammo and $99 million dollars.. *smile as guilty*

attachment.php

Attachments

• 2013-06-29_00001.jpg
    2013-06-29_00001.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 41
Should really check if the Mac and Windows versions are multiplayer compatible now, shouldn't I? :p

I have not played this game yet. I am sure I will int he future though.

I play BL2 on PC through steam. I've wanted to play or mod the mechromancer to be Moxxi or just use her outfit. Maybe make my own custom skin for Mechromancer?

I have several characters, but my Mechromancer is level 61. PM me your steam name and we can play some time.

Played again last night, finally up to the level I should be for TVHM (31), and Flynt is just kicking my ass. I can Phaselock him and take away all of his shield and some of his health, but the problem is then surviving long enough to be able to do it again. I have corrosive grenades which can continue to damage him but because of the stupid design of the area and also the AI, if I get knocked down sometimes there just isn't anyone within range to get Second Wind from.

Actually burned through all my money ($20,000) trying over and over again to defeat him.

Played again last night, finally up to the level I should be for TVHM (31), and Flynt is just kicking my ass. I can Phaselock him and take away all of his shield and some of his health, but the problem is then surviving long enough to be able to do it again. I have corrosive grenades which can continue to damage him but because of the stupid design of the area and also the AI, if I get knocked down sometimes there just isn't anyone within range to get Second Wind from.

Actually burned through all my money ($20,000) trying over and over again to defeat him.

Are you on PC? If so, I can 1 shot him for you..lol I burn through more money in game just dying. I have millions (Without cheating) and just use it for ammo, since I farmed good gear with a friend online. We can power level you, but only if your game is PC and not console.

It's cool, I just need to try again.

I am considering some hackery just to push my Mechro up to TVHM level, the game is far more interesting and challenging compared to the first runthrough of the story.

I just finished thur "Tiny Tina's Dragon Keep" DLC in borderlands 2 game. Nice story and newest weapons.

Aw, I wish I can give (trade) you up to $9 millions dollars.

Meh, I don't need money (except to refill grenades for another attempt on Flynt) and I still have a safe stuffed full of awesome orange guns...

sys6G.jpg

I don't get it. He got headshot then she was mad. What?

I think the joke was the fact she spent so much on a new gun and the first bandit she shot dropped a better sniper rifle. I could be wrong though, but that's how I'm seeing it.

When you look at a gun an enemy has dropped, a little box pops up telling you how it compares to yours... in this case each of the four stats is higher, meaning Maya has just spent all her money on a gun to fire one round before finding a better one for free.

Should really check if the Mac and Windows versions are multiplayer compatible now, shouldn't I? :p

I am joining to your game. still failed. Your Mac and my PC are not support in muitplayer online. my version 1.5.0 and your version is different numbers or old version.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 2013-07-03_00001.jpg
    2013-07-03_00001.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
I am joining to your game. still failed. Your Mac and my PC are not support in muitplayer online. my version 1.5.0 and your version is different numbers or old version.

attachment.php

Mac version is 1.5.0 too.

I tested with my MacBook Pro.

Back