Borderlands 2

Mac version of Borderlands 2 sucks due to lagging and turned all setting down to make more uglier.

My MacBook Pro has Radeon HD 6750m but no issue with PC version.

Mac version is 1.5.0 too.

I tested with my MacBook Pro.

I IMed him. he said he has version 1.5.0 in his Mac, too. His friend tried to join him but, It couldn't connect and his friend asked him to join, couldn't as He didn't have the DLC yet.

Versions are out of sync AGAIN since last week:
Borderlands 2 Heads Up: "Out of Sync" : Aspyr Support

You'd think that Gearbox would give Aspyr the patch ahead of time so they could start working on a Mac version (maybe they have) but at least they are more or less keeping up now.

Still disappointed, both because no co-op and because another friend told me the Season Pass was on sale for $9.99... nope!

Beat Flynt! He ended up wandering near the ledge you drop down by the respawn point and I gradually wore him down. Ran out of money to even buy more ammo at one point and had to swap to weapons I don't usually use (crappy Tediore slag pistol) just to avoid not having any more ammo.

Don't know how else you could do that fight tbh, even Flynt on his own is tough without the Hellbound Maniacs throwing flaming axes, some of them have shields so they are really hard to kill!

Mac version of Borderlands 2 sucks due to lagging and turned all setting down to make more uglier.

My MacBook Pro has Radeon HD 6750m but no issue with PC version.

Wait a min! I remmy I did join your Mac version! You kicked me out. LOL It's worked! but, his Mac could not make it.

Wait a min! I remmy I did join your Mac version! You kicked me out. LOL It's worked! but, his Mac could not make it.

No, it was PC version that I played with you - didn't notice your name being confused.

Yes, I switched the network to offline because I was testing the game if save game mods work, but I forgot to set offline that caused you to join with me.

Versions are out of sync AGAIN since last week:
Borderlands 2 Heads Up: "Out of Sync" : Aspyr Support

You'd think that Gearbox would give Aspyr the patch ahead of time so they could start working on a Mac version (maybe they have) but at least they are more or less keeping up now.

Still disappointed, both because no co-op and because another friend told me the Season Pass was on sale for $9.99... nope!

Beat Flynt! He ended up wandering near the ledge you drop down by the respawn point and I gradually wore him down. Ran out of money to even buy more ammo at one point and had to swap to weapons I don't usually use (crappy Tediore slag pistol) just to avoid not having any more ammo.

Don't know how else you could do that fight tbh, even Flynt on his own is tough without the Hellbound Maniacs throwing flaming axes, some of them have shields so they are really hard to kill!

I have same problem too on Mac version.

No games found. :ugh:

Let me to switch Steam from Mac to PC.

No, it was PC version that I played with you - didn't notice your name being confused.

Yes, I switched the network to offline because I was testing the game if save game mods work, but I forgot to set offline that caused you to join with me.

oops, PC? my screename with Character Map won't support name in BL2 game.

attachment.php

my screename with Character Map in Steam profile.
attachment.php

Attachments

• 2013-07-03_00002.jpg
    2013-07-03_00002.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 43
I found a few games when I tried matchmaking, didn't try joining to see if it would work. Maybe next time.

Anyway, really going to bed now.

My Steam is on PC now.

Did you test on Mac version to PC version for join your own Co-op game by yourself without invite strangers? as like I test my iPhone's videochat to my own VP myself

Did you test on Mac version to PC version for join your own Co-op game by yourself without invite strangers? as like I test my iPhone's videochat to my own VP myself

I can't because Steam only work with one account.

oops, PC? my screename with Character Map won't support name in BL2 game.

attachment.php

my screename with Character Map in Steam profile.
attachment.php

Now, I know who are you.

I wasn't know at first and think it was stranger.

Finally, I beat last DLC.

I hacked this game intensively. :lol:

I just ran BorderTool 2 and now my level 9 Mechro is level 30 at the start of the game in TVHM! I can live with that, I guess, I can endure the whole stupid intro area with Hammerlock/Flynt again.

I just ran BorderTool 2 and now my level 9 Mechro is level 30 at the start of the game in TVHM! I can live with that, I guess, I can endure the whole stupid intro area with Hammerlock/Flynt again.

There is any cheats or trainers for Mac version of Borderlands 2?

I want editor to change the ammo.

Have a look at BorderTool 2, it seems to let you change quite a lot of stuff, including what I thought the game should have had in by default: the ability to customize weapons by picking from a list of parts.

Have a look at BorderTool 2, it seems to let you change quite a lot of stuff, including what I thought the game should have had in by default: the ability to customize weapons by picking from a list of parts.

What graphic setting are you using? You may capture the screen if help.

I set to between low to medium. :ugh:

*smile as guilty*... I modded it

attachment.php

Attachments

• 2013-08-06_00003.jpg
    2013-08-06_00003.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 30
Back