birthday

ShEiLdTaLiSmAn

Reaction score
My baby's father is having birthday tomorrow and I havent got him cake yet. I'll get it tomorrow and he didnt really want me to celebrate his birthday in RI. Oh well, he'll have to deal :D

Hey I'm wondering what type of cakes, candies and other things to occured in ur birthday party :D

HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY MATT since u can read this. (May 5th)

Birthday?? BLAH. Another year closer to death. Thank you anyways.

You know what I like for cakes.

happy bday to your baby's father, um mi like marble
edit: baby's father

I like Persian Cake they make the best one in the SJ- there is a bakery there called Bijan

Originally posted by t e d d y
lmao i mean the choc n vanilla thing u know? idk what's called ;x
LMAO, I know. I was joking...trying to make a funny.

Originally posted by ShEiLdTaLiSmAn
happy birthday hacker

no i dont prostock. :( And quit it. :angry:

Lolz teddy :D
You forgot, I hate chocolate (although I bought chocolate cake for you for your 18th bday cuz I know you like chocolate) Give me yellow and vanilla frosting.

Attachments

• mandys party 08.jpg
    mandys party 08.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 55
I look SO terrible in my picture. :( :cry:
No you don't. It is a scanned picture. I hate scanning. Don't cry. Please. *offers you tissue*

yes i am.

what the hell u mean to give u the cake, how am I going to do that?! I'm giving Danny a cake. Lolz! Silly!! geez, ur totally weird, believe it or not. Give u the cake? how?! I know I'm going to the "place" we're going to then I dont know what happens after that. Ur nut! I dont have enough money to buy 1 and plus, how am I going to carry it all around the car if I'm giving u 1. :laugh2:

anyway, whats ur favorite...ur saying vanilla with yellow frosting? I'm lost with ur words.

My would be chocolate like prostock said. :X lol

happy birthday hacker

no i dont prostock. :( And quit it. :angry:

Lolz teddy :D
i jk it not my b*day tmw.:ugh:

yes i am.

what the hell u mean to give u the cake, how am I going to do that?! I'm giving Danny a cake. Lolz! Silly!! geez, ur totally weird, believe it or not. Give u the cake? how?! I know I'm going to the "place" we're going to then I dont know what happens after that. Ur nut! I dont have enough money to buy 1 and plus, how am I going to carry it all around the car if I'm giving u 1. :laugh2:
You don't need to give me one. I don't want a cake. All I want for my bday is to enjoy myself with friends...Like I did last B-day. *looks at Allison, Compicate, and James*

Attachments

• hea_jimmy_ally_funnyhats.jpg
    hea_jimmy_ally_funnyhats.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 45
Back