bird cruelty

caz12

Reaction score
I so upset just been for my amble long the beach and some scumbags have nailed two gulls to metal pole the poor birds still alive, we waiting for rspca which takes forever and tide coming in fast.i can't bare to watch hope animal cruelty people be here soon

That is so cruel and frightening. People who would do that to harmless birds would also do terrible things to humans. I hope you get help for the birds soon.

thanks reb,i just checked again poor thing I could see in its eyes begging me for help..repca on there way rather reluctantly I think they wish it dead...cops should be out see or try find these these pathetic excuse for humans..rspca txing me for updates visa versa very trying evening

Hope it turned out ok.

People can be downright evil to living creatures.

I have always love birds of all kinds. This is no way to treat any animals especially birds with dreadful things like nail the wings or the birds to the metal poles. It is the same with cats, dogs or any animals that was mistreatment or killed for pleasure. This is very sick person(s). **shaking my head**

Still waiting for Caz to report if the rescuers has come or what would happen to the birds. :Ohno:

I hang my head in total stupidity embrassment the rspca lady phone ask me look again was it still alive'ok then I drive 70miles be waiting for me'i duely did we walk down where birds were and sodding thing was fishamans decoy.she just unravelled it and slung it in bin thankfully she saw funny side..my husband getting mileage out of this.The thing is I did degree modual on sea birds last year and I known as bird lady people come to me with bird problems..in my defence I got seriously bad dipolpia

this awfully embrassing RSPCA lady phone back my husband giving updates ok I drive 70miles out of my way and come she says..gets here we walk down treading in dog crap she go straight to the bird it was fishamens decoy.i could have died on spot with embrassment she saw funny side thank god.my husband getting mileage out of this,thing is I did part of degree modual last year on certain sea birds that decoy being one.
I known as bird lady here people come to me for advice.i going be mortified if go in local paper I have wear a burka.
in my defence I got very bad diplopia

Huh? were they a stuffed bird, lifelike looking, used as decoys? I can understand in that situation the mistake.

Well, live and learn. :giggle:

At least we know that no birds were hurt. :)

Sadly this kind of thing does happen to actual non-human animals <thinking about the true story I read only parts of because it was too horrific, about the puppy someone attempted to grill alive:mad: as part of a gang initiation...yes, the puppy got away and was fine physically> !
Caz, it was so great what you did to try to help:D

Still cant figure out the purpose behind seagull decoy as many want them gone due to health hazard on beaches and to keep fake bird defies the purpose it will encourage more gulls to flock in.

nobody can figure it out I think may been aimed at me because when I walk on that bit of ground between 1 and 60 gull will follow me nothing I can do about it they just do..other birds don't.They even fly along with the bus and hang about town for me..i can not risk children being with me and I not popular when people in town get craped on bc they don't on me..if I need to pop out I often take neighbours dog the gull leave me alone then....that why I called deaf bird lady,i gather they make frightful noise which pissing people off but it not my fault

once i fed them..in my town we had birds eye fish finger plant and generations of birds just ate there then it closed down and these poor birds had no clue how to fly open sea and fish for themselves so some of them fly inland to open land fills eat crap(i mean crap)fly back and deposit droppings here..so to reteach these birds we started feeding them nearer to sea it backed fired and they wont put one web foot in the sea just wait for me

Back