Best motivation poster

kevbo

Premium Member
Reaction score
It's true.

2010-11-25-18-03-24856323631.jpg

I will stepping down from the board out of fear of being locked out :bye:

Do you think it is fair for guys to do that whatever they want and that gals are not allowed to do that? Why are women being put down like that? I don't care if we get lock or not. But that is a good question for guys and gals to feel the vent. I thought we are being equal as workers and friends even if we are married or single. :hmm: Why are we still in the dark ages like there is no times change? I sure ask a lot of questions, am I? :lol:

Do you think it is fair for guys to do that whatever they want and that gals are not allowed to do that? Why are women being put down like that? I don't care if we get lock or not. But that is a good question for guys and gals to feel the vent. I thought we are being equal as workers and friends even if we are married or single. :hmm: Why are we still in the dark ages like there is no times change? I sure ask a lot of questions, am I? :lol:

I am under the impression that this guy could careless what the guy does, the post says "its unfair" maybe he is looking for a no strings attached deal.

Blame our society that we live in.

I remember when these types of guys were called "Whore Hoppers"....oh well....suppose no woman would "put out" (as they say)....until marriage....would there be a lot more "rapes"?....

It's called a double-standard and it's not OK. We need to stop blaming society and blame ourselves for allowing society to be this way. Individuals make up a group, groups make up communities, communities make up societies, and there you go. It all starts with the individual. The best example? Adolf Hitler. He had one bad idea and within years had an entire country embracing these horrible, horrid ideas. Hitler believed in the double-standard. Non-Jews were applauded for their successes but being a successful Jew was a crime.

The same kind of thinking is applied here. Its ok for a guy to have sex with as many women as he wants, but it is not ok for a woman to have sex with as many men as she wants.

A man that sleeps around is a manwhore. End of discussion.

It's called a double-standard and it's not OK. We need to stop blaming society and blame ourselves for allowing society to be this way. Individuals make up a group, groups make up communities, communities make up societies, and there you go. It all starts with the individual. The best example? Adolf Hitler. He had one bad idea and within years had an entire country embracing these horrible, horrid ideas. Hitler believed in the double-standard. Non-Jews were applauded for their successes but being a successful Jew was a crime.

The same kind of thinking is applied here. Its ok for a guy to have sex with as many women as he wants, but it is not ok for a woman to have sex with as many men as she wants.

I'm working towards a STD named after me. Not getting anywhere on that. But I don't believe I am a manwhore.

:gpost: :gpost: I go along with you on that one. What one individual created one society make every man think that the men have the right while the women don't have that right. It does make sense. :ty:

:bowdown: awesome post. Exactly my thoughts.

I'm working towards a STD named after me. Not getting anywhere on that. But I don't believe I am a manwhore.

You kind of have a nasty goal right there :ugh:

I too am working toward a cure named after me for STD named after you.

keep the cash flowing, bro.

Double standards.

Why is it okay for a guy to be shirtless and play basketball outside. But if I do that, I'd get arrested. I want to be topless when I'm hot!!!

Double standards.

Why is it okay for a guy to be shirtless and play basketball outside. But if I do that, I'd get arrested. I want to be topless when I'm hot!!!

If you do go topless be sure to put a sun tan lotion on ! I laid in the sun naked and my breasts got sun burn!

Back