Best motivation poster

I'll keep that in mind. Thanks.

I've heard of girls who live way out in the country who do go topless in the summer when it's hot just like the guys and there's no sexuality about it. It's just that everyone's hot and working. However I have also been told that these same women when they hear someone approaching they usually grab a shirt not knowing if it is a neighbor, family member, or law enforcement. I live in the countryside but I've not seen this in my area.

I've heard of girls who live way out in the country who do go topless in the summer when it's hot just like the guys and there's no sexuality about it. It's just that everyone's hot and working. However I have also been told that these same women when they hear someone approaching they usually grab a shirt not knowing if it is a neighbor, family member, or law enforcement. I live in the countryside but I've not seen this in my area.

When I lived in Northern Ca. men and women took showers together to save water and no one thought anything of it. I took a shower out in the rain , I stood under the gutter , it was pouring out and the water was clean , I washed my hair too! It was a neat way to take a shower , outside in the woods! Rain water is good for your hair too!

When I lived in Northern Ca. men and women took showers together to save water and no one thought anything of it. I took a shower out in the rain , I stood under the gutter , it was pouring out and the water was clean , I washed my hair too! It was a neat way to take a shower , outside in the woods! Rain water is good for your hair too!

Where in CA? I'm from Northern CA, too. We'd go swimming in a pond or even pool to "shower" if we feel lazy. We didn't share the shower together though. :shock:

Back