Barefoot Bandit

I dunno
I've read an article on it but it will take some time to dig for it if I find it again on the net..

Brought back memories of college. A friend of mine lived in an apartment that had an underground parking garage and his 64 Mustang was continuously getting things stolen off it as well as other tenants in the building and they knew the thief was barefoot because if you wore shoes their sound would echo throughout the building. When I heard this I told him to go to the hardware store and get enough 36" wide hardware cloth to go around the perimeter of the car and put it under all four wheels, get a hose and wet the ground and the hardware cloth and finally take a jumper cable from the positive post on the battery and clamp the other end of the cable on the hardware cloth. He did as I told him to do and that night while he was studying he heard a load blood curdling yell/scream and someone saw the guy running down the street. It's amazing what 12 volts at 70 amps can do! His car was never touched again! To bad someone didn't do the same thing to this guy.

Barefoot bandits freeze dries mama

Interesting headline....

Back