ASL Practice Buddies on Zoom

Hi there! If you're new to American Sign Language (ASL) and would like to have someone to practice with, I'm hosting a Zoom meeting every Tuesday at 7:00 PM EST. If you're interested, please DM me and provide your email address so I can send you more info on my ASL lessons and send you a Zoom invite. :)

About me: My name is Alex, I've been signing all my life, and I'm currently an elementary school teacher at a deaf institute.

Happy signing!
Hi there! I am interested in joining. I hope you are still hosting these!

Hi there! If you're new to American Sign Language (ASL) and would like to have someone to practice with, I'm hosting a Zoom meeting every Tuesday at 7:00 PM EST. If you're interested, please DM me and provide your email address so I can send you more info on my ASL lessons and send you a Zoom invite. :)

About me: My name is Alex, I've been signing all my life, and I'm currently an elementary school teacher at a deaf institute.

Happy signing!

Happy signing!

My name is Helen I am new to asl and hoh. Here is my email. Helen_Burrows@outlook.com
Happy signing!

Happy signing!
New to ASL and just getting started again. I used to be decent enough to communicate when I was a child living in a town with a school for the deaf. Now I am in the medical field and want to learn fluent ASL. Would love to join in on the zoom on Tuesday at 1900. What time zone?
Phatwidgett@gmail.com

Laura

Happy signing!
Hi, i would love to join the class too, my email is ngocmykalpha@gmail.com . Thank you so much

Happy signing!
I am interested
mfkorbel@icloud.com
thank you

Hi there!! I am pretty new to ASL but very passionate and motivated to learn. I’m hoping to start attending in person events soon but in my area they’re only once a month and I need more practice than that…I am very interested in deaf/HH culture though I myself am hearing. Email is kalin.grace@gmail.com I would love to be added to the group :)

Happy signing!

Happy signing!
Hi Alex. I'm learning ASL as well and would love to join the practice group. My email is <snip> thanks.
Hey, I'm Londyn and I've been learning ASL for a year. I really want to practice with somebody. How can I get onto zoom?

Back