ASL, Deaf, 16, Female.

kirstie2

Reaction score
Hello, my name Kirstie, im deaf and 16 years old. I live in United States and use ASL communicate. Please message me if anyone wants video chat. I love helping beginners but I also like meeting new deafies :)

Hi, Kirstie! I'm learning ASL, and would love to learn even more! Would you teach me/practice with me? c;

cooltext1879335321_zps0a259104.png

Hey! :) My name is Jayla and I'm 15 years old. And I'm learning sign language. I would love to video to learn more Asl and deaf culture.

I'm Kassye. I'm 20. I have 20% of my hearing in my left ear. About 85% in my right. My doctor said it's going to get worse
I started teaching myself ASL. I'm a fast learner. But need help getting the hang of it in conversations. Skype me?

Sent from my LG-H631 using AllDeaf App mobile app

Hello, my name Kirstie, im deaf and 16 years old. I live in United States and use ASL communicate. Please message me if anyone wants video chat. I love helping beginners but I also like meeting new deafies :)
Hey my name is Ryan, I am 16 years old and I am very interested in learning how to asl sign, I know a little signing but I would like to learn more.

Please be careful and don't try to met anyone in person , anyone one can say they're 16 yo too and not be. They could 61 yo !

Welcome to the AllDeaf forums and I hope that you will enjoy your stay around here as there are plentiful of both Deaf and Hard of Hearing people to meet as I am one of them. I am known as Joshie to Deaf community, feel free to message me if you need any help around here with the forums as I am web developer (not for AllDeaf).

I am here in the United States, in the state of Kentucky especially in the eastern part of Kentucky if you wonder.

Hello im mj I want to learn more in sign laguage i study my sign laguage here in phil. My school is phil. School for the deaf I read your post thats why I chat you:) can you help me :)?

My name is Allie and my user is alliescrimp. I am HOH and need to learn ASL because I am going to become completely deaf. I would love to chat! Do you have FaceTime?
Thanks,
Allie

Welcome to AllDeaf forum Kirstin! I hope you enjoy your stay here and meet many wonderful people who is members of AllDeaf. If you need any assistance with the AllDeaf forum please feel free to ask some of us for some assistance. Looking forward to see some posts from you around here in the forum!

Back