Ask Q's 4 Matajan

Status
Not open for further replies.
he keeps emailing me, almost everyday for years, and have tried to find me at my own home 3 - 4 times years ago. keeps asking people about me, especially where I live, calls and harass my relatives as well for personal information and not too long ago started up several rumors about me. and now here, calling me a schizo. the "hot italian" girl he never can forget.

YIKES!! :shock: I suggest you to file restraining order against Matajan for harassment.

The question is why did you create "matajaneta"?

yeah, the screenname "matajaneta" is not *in a singsong voice* helping.

I am guessing the majataneta is a fake. Someone who wants to create drama or try to give matajan a "wake up call". But to be quite honest, I wouldn't be surprised if there really is a "matajaneta" version somewhere out there.

But if Im right, jeez, that's a HORRENDOUS choice of a screen name...

matajan... jake, my attention was brought to here by my friends because you've been talking about me.

yes, this is me, the "RIT girl" you've been stalking. (DO NOT say my name here). you personally emailed me today and yesterday asking same questions you asked here, now I see why.

STOP. stop talking about me. and stop stalking me. I can't believe YOU disrepected me. do not speak to me again or I will call the cops again like last time. I know a several girls did, too.

I will.. do you understand that, jake? leave me alone please.

I was being to wonder if matajan was stalking women as he sound so obessed
with some women . And this is really creepy and really fighting to women. I have a friend who daughter was stalked. And this scared ther crap out her her. I can really feel for you. I hope matajan will leave you alone. I would call the cops again and get a court restrianing order against matajan . The cops need to know he is still stalking you , there is a law against this in my state and I would think all state had this law.

I am guessing the majataneta is a fake. Someone who wants to create drama or try to give matajan a "wake up call". But to be quite honest, I wouldn't be surprised if there really is a "matajaneta" version somewhere out there.

But if Im right, jeez, that's a HORRENDOUS choice of a screen name...

*tosses popcorn in anger*

I am never taking you to wrestling :nono:

What are the rules of AllDeaf.com about using this as place to stalk women?
I thought you could not use your computer to harass and stalk people. Would this be grounds to have matajan ban from the site? I use another web site that put out by a newspaper in my city and there was one guy that was obessed with me and kept posting sexist and degrading remarks. The guy was finally banned from using the web site any more.

Last edited:
have you try to compare with other threads that are very similar with matajaneta's thread?

thats how i know.

im not against if you feel that this is just a spoofer.

No that's ok I just wondered if you knew her in person, that's all .. :)

cool cool.. keep that way-

yes, we are grow tired in this matajan threads, it same for everyone who wants shut him out.

yeah but only thing we cannot take him away from his right (right to speak).

At least he has own thread to rant:lol: members can pick and choose to reply simple. Thank heavens this is not a chatroom!

No that's ok I just wondered if you knew her in person, that's all .. :)
I do. and matajan very well too. I was the one who alerted her because moderators are doing nothing about it, assuming he's not a stalker.

if you've noticed, I have not posted a single in all of his threads. except for one not realizing it was matajan's thread and couldn't delete it. because I am one of those "girls" too.

I assure you all this is not fake. I can guess why she choose 'matajaneta', matajan looks at her as his idol? he talks about her all the time. :roll: :ugh:

back off now, jake.

I do. and matajan very well too. I was the one who alerted her because moderators are doing nothing about it, assuming he's not a stalker.

if you've noticed, I have not posted a single in all of his threads. except for one not realizing it was matajan's thread and couldn't delete it. because I am one of those "girls" too.

I assure you all this is not fake. I can guess why she choose 'matajaneta', matajan looks at her as his idol? he talks about her all the time. :roll: :ugh:

back off now, jake.

we are keeping him busy here.

Too much drama for me.

Such a snooty, snotty, inquisitive jerk anyway!...For awhile there, I couldn't believe that AD was going down the way it was....(so many of his ridiculous threads).

You can get an unlisted phone number . I find it hard the polices can't stop matajan from stalking you. There is a way to have a put a block on matajan
calls , it cost extra on your phone bill.

That's right.

Get an unlisted number.

Have a phone number blocked. (It's that easy, I've had to do it once. And actually it doesn't cost anything if you have a police report to go with it.)

File a police report.

Press charges for stalking and harrassment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back