Ask Nathan...umm...anything?

How do you like living in Puerto Rico? Were you born there? :)

No. I wasn't born in Puerto Rico, I was born in Dover, NJ and grew up there when I was 10. Puerto Rico is a beautiful isle, always warm or hot, never cold. I could always go to the beach everyday.

The view, I try to go to every place I can to learn its history. I meet many deaf people around my country quite alot, get involved in the deaf culture and community, unlike in the USA because you don't get to see them everyday because of long-distance trip or something like that. I like just about everything in Puerto Rico, expect for the job, it's slow because of the economy crisis like in the USA.

1. What do you do for living?

2. Do you live in PR all your life?

3. What is your favorite color?

4. What is your favorite state?

5. Are you deaf?

1.I'm still not sure, currently studying to be a tech. I'm a computer repair tech for now.
2.Nope, half of my life.
3.Sky blue and Black theme
4. NJ, I wish to travel more and visit some states, then I might have different taste. :lol:
5.Yes, but not born deaf. I was hearing until I got the fever at age 3-4

No. I wasn't born in Puerto Rico, I was born in Dover, NJ and grew up there when I was 10. Puerto Rico is a beautiful isle, always warm or hot, never cold. I could always go to the beach everyday.

:jaw: never cold in Puerto Rico, I didn't know that.

There is no white snow in Puerto Rico, right?

Are you praised that you learnt ASl 12 years ago?

Are you praised that you learnt ASl 12 years ago?

Heck yeah, more like graceful. A life changing experience. If I wasn't, then I wouldn't be here now, would I? And I learned ASL long after that. About in kindergarten :D

Oh yeah, forgot that you are in the same age group as I :D

Jacob, excuse me . I now work with Nathan for set up Hovrs. Thanks

Back