Ask Doug Anything Time

hohDougRN

Reaction score
since we seem to be at a lull in these threads where we get the opportunity to share about us. Please ask me anything to get to know me more. HAVE fun!!!!!!

How old are you?

Since I know you are late deafened, did you have the RN before you lost your hearing, or did you finish this degree while deaf?

good quiestion botts. I was close to starting the last semester in nursing school when i lost my hearing. It was devestationg but with a ton of help from instucturs and DRC I didi it. So all my practice as a nurse has been deaf, and that def has its challanges

Im 31

Why am I here? I've been having an existential crisis. Got any ideas?

Hi Doug, where do you see yourself 10 years from now?

Hi Doug, where do you see yourself 10 years from now?

Id at least like to get married again, I'll see what happens with that. I'd like to have a family.

I will still be involved in my my professional career as a nurse.

Lastly I'd like to have traveled a few more places by then.

You know, Doug, AD is a pretty good place to be at the moment.:cool2:

From your posts, you seem like a good guy. I have a feeling that you'll have a family in the not too distant future.

Aren't you from Ohio? or lived here?
Would you come back? We need good qualified nurses!

since you still work as nurse. have you any experience with touching stories when you meet patient and you never forget about certain patients?

Aren't you from Ohio? or lived here?
Would you come back? We need good qualified nurses!

naw, actually never lived in Ohio. I don't know aboiut living there, I guess its a consideration at least. Thank you

since you still work as nurse. have you any experience with touching stories when you meet patient and you never forget about certain patients?

yeah, many touching stories. Many times these were "firsts" time of experiencing something like my first patient who had cardiac arrest and we resucitated them. It was awesome to get to see them walk out of the hospital and healed. There are sooo many great memories from nursing.

I was hopeing more people there was some that would get to know me more and ask me quesions.

Oh well I'll go thow me a pity party

I was hopeing more people there was some that would get to know me more and ask me quesions.

Oh well I'll go thow me a pity party

Will you go to the Userbar site in Nathan's thread and make a user bar featuring Mountain Dew and baseball?

I feel certain people would then perceive your coolness and you would no longer need a pity party!

Oh I even have a question. Are you a Mormon? And do Mormons now allow caffeine?

Yeah, I am mormon. As far as the other Question; I don't really understat what you werwe asking me to do.

I have no Idea on how to creat a ool tool bar.

You also asded abou the caffiene; yes member are discouraged from drinking caffeine with its members.

Thanks for the quesion Botss

What are your most favorite and least favorite memories of nursing school <if have any> and any others in your family in medical profession?

Discouraged from drinking caffeine because is stimulant?

Back