Ask Doug Anything Time

Doug.

Do you have a special stethoscope to accommodate your hearing loss?

Which country do you want to visit for vacation?
Do you like camping?
Do you own a house?
Do you own any pet?

What are your most favorite and least favorite memories of nursing school <if have any> and any others in your family in medical profession?

Discouraged from drinking caffeine because is stimulant?

My favorite memories is the nights out at Denny's in study group at 4AM; cant forget that. My mom is also a nurse.

As far as my religious beliefs, yes caffeine is discouraged due to stimulant effect.

Which country do you want to visit for vacation?
Do you like camping?
Do you own a house?
Do you own any pet?

The country next on my list is New Zealand- gotta go there. Will probably visti Austrailia next time.

I LOVE to camp, love the outdoors. When I was married and had someone to camp with I camped about twice a month.

I don't have house anymore, just apartment. If I ever get married and settled down I'll buy another house of course so that the MRS may pick her likes and dislikes.

I do have a pet. He is still a puppy we purchaced 7 weeks ago or so. He's15 weeks or so. Hes a Dacshund mix- I have pic of him iin the pets section somewhere.

Thank you for the question :)

yeah, I use a special stethescope. See Littman Stethescopes website for examples and pictures ok. thanks for the question

Cool! :)

I have taken CNA classes. I did not use the Stethoscope to measure the BP.

I watched the needle jump on the meter.

I know its personal question but don't have to answer!! okie?

If you find a lady and fell in love again.. Would you will marry or not? :)

I know its personal question but don't have to answer!! okie?

If you find a lady and fell in love again.. Would you will marry or not? :)

If I fell in love again, yeah I'd probably get married again. :) I'll have to see about that though

Why not? We have a lovely Deaf community here in Utah. You should come to the Antelope Island activity, or Deaf day at Lagoon.

I've seen deaf day at Lagoon; when do you guys do the Antelope Island activities. Im also looking for deaf bowling league if you know of any. thanks faire jour I'll have to check it out.

I've seen deaf day at Lagoon; when do you guys do the Antelope Island activities. Im also looking for deaf bowling league if you know of any. thanks faire jour I'll have to check it out.

It's the third saturday in August I think. Maybe the second.....Go to the Deaf Center and they will have flyers.

What's your favorite ice cream flavor?

Back